LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Hvae a safe flight, Jessica :x

We are all happy because you've worked happily for 2 months.Enjoy your farewell with the whole casts. See you.

Ax.

Jessica 香港会不会搅 生日聚会?

Dear Jessica,

请问今年香港是否搅生日聚会?

Yes, as I said, have a gathering.

Re: Yes, as I said, have a gathering.

Agreed to have a gathering...

Re: Flight Back to HK

Dear Jessica,
I'm glad to know that you've a great time in Singapore!

Welcome back to Hong Kong! Take care!

Best wishes,
Maria

Have a pleasant journey back... Looking forward to the gathering and your show in Aug...

Dear Jessica,

So happy to hear that you've enjoyed yourself filming in Singapore... I'm sure our Mediacorp artistes have enjoyed themselves with you around too... (Looking at all the photos you have taken with them... Haha...) I also do hope there'll be more opportunities for you to come here and film more shows...

I'm actually very delighted that Mediacorp gets you to film a show speaking in Mandarin with your own voice, instead of dubbing... And, As its your very first show in MANDARIN filmed in our country... which is quite a breakthrough... really looking forward to this show in August... (Even though I'm also not a fan of our local production... Haha...)

Anyway, have a pleasant journey back to HK and enjoy your function in Nanking... So sad cannot see you off at the airport... But, very happy to hear from you that you'll be back in August for a gathering... definitely looking forward to it... haha...

Take care and enjoy your time with your family and loved ones back home... And, see you in August... Haha...

Love,
Grace

Glad to know you have enjoyed your stay in S'pore

Hi Jessica, so happy to know you have enjoyed your stay in Singapore. I look forward, eagerly looking forward to watching this new show.. by the way, I am from Singapore. Will love to watch you in our local production :)

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.