LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Haha... Glad to hear from you... Actually your Mandarin is already quite fluent...

Hi Jessica,

Its great hearing from you again... Glad that you're well... and its actually Lulu that is not well... Hope she will recover soon and able to see you when you're back in HK after the filming...

Actually your Mandarin is already considered quite fluent... don't get too stressed up about it... Just relax and be natural... that's the way you are in all your shows... We believe you can do it...

In the meantime, rest well and drink lots of water while here in SG... Weather is HOT... Haha... Take care...

Love,
Grace

偶像,加油呀! Hope everything goes well.

Re: Finally, a hello from me!

Dear Idol,

Very glad to hear that everything is fine with you.
Happy filming and take good care.

Cheers
Christy.

Don't stress yourself out~ 加油~~

加油~~ We all support you~~

Also, hope Lu Lu will get better...~

All the best to you and Lulu!

Welcome to Singapore! The weather in Singapore is quite unpredictable... sometimes very stuffy & hot; and the weather change can be sudden with heavy downpour.. Have fun in Singapore! (Have you visited the Universal Studio?)

Jessica
You studied oversea whren you were 13. You still can read & speak Chinese then I am impress as Chinese is hard language. Dont worry. You are smart & educate actress I like.
A fan from US.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.