LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Finally, a hello from me!

Hi Idol,

Miracle happens!! Hope Lulu will stay strong. My fingers crossed tight for her.

Don't be too stressed out and take good care of yourself in S'pore! I have faith in you and am sure you'll do a good job.

Watch out what you eat whilst enjoying the food there. You know your sensitive stomach la...

Cheers!

Wx

Hi IDOL~

奇蹟!你同LuLu證明咗呢個世界係有奇蹟會發生嘅!!希望LuLu早日好返~~

IDOL~~冇俾自己太大壓力 我哋相信你嘅實力 國語呢D小兒科唔會難倒我哋咁醒目嘅偶像!! 相信以後應該會越黎越順利!

仲有!在忙碌的拍攝同時要好好照顧自己,注意身體!

Yx

Take care, Jessica. You can do that, believe it!!!!!!!! Fighting!!!!

We believe in your acting and you can do everything. We look forward your new role so much. Try your best and remember to take care of yourself...

hi,

Lovely to hear from you again and I knew this is the live of artist, they keep rushing.

I knew you have very little time to sleep and take care.

I hope you arrange a gathering with us once you back to Hong Kong.

Marrow.

偶像大人,不要給太多压力,总要放松点嘛,你已经做的很好了…还有就是狗狗会好起来的…
偶像好好保重身体...支持你!加油!!

don't worry!everything gonner be ok!

Hello Jessica!!!
I hope all is well.
My heart was pounding when I saw your note! aw, a big hug for you, you'll do well with mandarin pronunciation. I hope Lulu is okay now. You take care, eat well, and keep in mind we'll stand by you! love lots & greetings from the Philippines.

偶像~lulu太想你了~ 她很快会没事的~ 你也不要给你自己太压力~ mua~

Hi Jessica,

We miss you so much :) We understand that your busy schedule makes you no time to leave us a message. Dun feel sorry. So anticipating to hear your mandarin speech in the SG show. Dun be so stressed up. I believe that Mediacorp will surely understand, so as to produce a perfect role out of you in the show. Given your talent, you will sure make it. Jiayous:D

I think Lulu should be missing you so much, that's why it starts eating once it knows that her beloved owner is back to HK because of her. You're such a wonderful and loving owner. I'm sure she will be getting well.

It's getting humid here. Your health is even much much more important than work. Take great care of yourself and get plenty of rest. We will be celebrating the Dragon Boat Festival together in Singapore. Haha Hope you enjoy your time in Singapore. And hope we can meet up before you leave back to HK.

Miss you and love you always

Hi Jessica,

I hope the stress will leave you soon ): and hope you'll soon 习惯 filming in chinese (:
Have you been enjoying the food and (kind of hot) weather here?
Take care of your health ! :D

just asking, possible for a gathering in Singapore before you go back to Hong Kong?
just a random question (:

meanwhile, TAKE CARE! and continue fighting! im sure you can handle everything (:

go Jess!

with love,
LT!

偶像,你的國語已經說得很不錯,不用給自己太大壓力。
在新加坡拍劇時需多加照顧身體!lulu 亦都好快無事的。
take care!miss u!

Dear Jessica,
I'm so happy that you left a message again.

You're a hardworking and talented actress, so I'm sure you can handle the problem of Mandarin. Don't worry! Just try your best!

I was so touched when I knew that you cared about Lu Lu so much. You're a caring and responsible owner.

Take care! Support you forever!

Best wishes,
Maria

偶像的国语说得都不错的了,不用给自己太大压力!
期待这偶像的留言~注意身体!

Haha... Glad to hear from you... Actually your Mandarin is already quite fluent...

Hi Jessica,

Its great hearing from you again... Glad that you're well... and its actually Lulu that is not well... Hope she will recover soon and able to see you when you're back in HK after the filming...

Actually your Mandarin is already considered quite fluent... don't get too stressed up about it... Just relax and be natural... that's the way you are in all your shows... We believe you can do it...

In the meantime, rest well and drink lots of water while here in SG... Weather is HOT... Haha... Take care...

Love,
Grace

偶像,加油呀! Hope everything goes well.

Dear Idol,

Very glad to hear that everything is fine with you.
Happy filming and take good care.

Cheers
Christy.

Don't stress yourself out~ 加油~~

加油~~ We all support you~~

Also, hope Lu Lu will get better...~

All the best to you and Lulu!

Welcome to Singapore! The weather in Singapore is quite unpredictable... sometimes very stuffy & hot; and the weather change can be sudden with heavy downpour.. Have fun in Singapore! (Have you visited the Universal Studio?)

Jessica
You studied oversea whren you were 13. You still can read & speak Chinese then I am impress as Chinese is hard language. Dont worry. You are smart & educate actress I like.
A fan from US.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.