LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I felt very sad :(((

Hays, I feel sad. I just know I while ago after I read Cherryl posts before that Jessica went here in the Philippines in year 2006. I felt sad and disappointed, I wish I have known back then so that I will be able to see her in person. huhuhu :( I really wanted to see her so bad :( I missed the opportunity to see her I missed half of my life :(( I wish that Jessica will be going back here again, If that happens, I promise I will never waste a chance of meeting her at last.

You've got a lot of growing up to do...

Trust me, you did not miss half of your life just because you didn't get to see her (not even in a rhetorical sense). You sound very young; I am sure in time you will realize your life is still quite intact and won't be so easily impacted. Hopefully a chance will come in the future for you to meet her in person. And when that time comes, it would be up to you to decide whether it'd be worthwhile.

Just so you know, she is a normal, breahing, living and kicking human being just like yourself. So bridle the fantasies.

Thanks for the advice ...

Thanks for the advice ... Maybe your right, maybe I'm just carried away. maybe because that is what i feel at the moment ...
But still I'm Jessica's fan. And I will idolize her even when I mature and grow up ..
Thanks again :DD

Re: I felt very sad :(((

Hi Lyzza!

Aw. :( Yes she went here before to film Dicey Business, i guess 'twas in Clark. Sad that I was too young then, so..my sis didn't allowed me to go there. :( Don't lose hope.:)btw, I already added u to my fb.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.