LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi Jess,

Just got a confirmation note from mdc artistes that you've arrived in Singapore and had already started filming. I was waiting with much anticipation to know when's your arrival but however there was no news from you even till now. I know that it might be your privacy and for some reason you might not want us to meet you at the airport but I will be glad if you had at least leave a message in Bravenet to inform us about your arrival. I was just a little disappointed that not any of your fans know your schedule when you had already started filming :/

Anyway, still wishing you all the best in filming and hope to hear from you soon! Do take care of yourself and drink plenty of water, esp in this humid weather in Singapore! :)

Thanks for the updates! Let's just wait patiently :)

Re: Hi Jess,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Have a great time filming in Singapore!
Take care in the hot weather.
Hope to see you soon.

Cheers,
Ai Lin

Re: Hi Jess,

Glad to hear that Jessica is in Singapore filming new series. I will be very glad if I will hear news that Jessica will be filming here in Philippines .Hehehe D One of my dreams ..

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.