LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Next #1103

探熱針
終於得米 宣萱貼大屋嫁獸醫
2011年04月28日

快將四十一歲的宣萱,為求盡快脫離剩女行列,兩年來不斷向鬼佬獸醫男友 Ruan Bester施壓「求婚」,更長途跋涉走到南非見家長搏好感。
可惜男友始終無動於衷,唔想再等,宣萱於是出絕招,豪擲一千六百七十萬,購入西貢千呎獨立洋房,貼大床兼貼大屋氹男友「落疊」,結果宣萱妙計得逞,出嫁有期。

遷就男朋友

為覓尋心水愛巢,今年初宣萱四出睇樓準備入市,主攻近郊的獨立屋及洋房。「佢(宣萱)話因為有養狗,一定要有足夠戶外空間俾啲狗走動,加上男友習慣對住大自然,所以今次搵樓都一定要近番郊區,等男友住得舒服啲。」宣萱友人說。
三月初,宣萱終於扑槌,以一千六百七十萬,購買位於西貢清水灣道金苑一間千七呎獨立洋房,新屋四面環山,被大量林木包圍,屋內備有一個七百呎花園及五百呎天台,足夠宣萱五隻愛犬活動空間,亦符合男友 Ruan愛好大自然的要求。
目前新居正開始進行大裝修,宣萱更落重本,豪花近一百萬進行大修葺,希望在八月十八日,四十一歲生日前可以搬入新屋慶祝。
入行十九年,宣萱承認過四段戀情,包括拍劇撻着的張 衞健、中信泰富主席榮智健的堂姪榮文瀚,以及牙醫陳緯健,可惜全部臨門撻 Q,分手收場。愛一個、上一課,今次宣萱唔想再錯失機會,自從同獸醫男友拍拖,全面減產主力拍拖唔在講,甚至一改大女人性格,事事遷就男友,亦有意無意提到自己渴望趕尾班車生一仔一女,恨嫁之心表露無遺。

嫁杏有期,週一宣萱到跑馬地買文具,心情大靚同老闆娘有講有笑。

為了同 Ruan可以開花結果,宣萱一改大女人性格,事事貼心照顧。

撲水供樓

雖然拍拖唔夠一年已經見家長,不過鬼佬 Ruan享受拍拖多過婚姻束縛,加上頻頻轉工,同多間寵物店合作不歡而散,令他萌生離港念頭,即使宣萱不斷催婚, Ruan都冇反應。
「聽講 Ruan喺香港做得麻麻哋,想去第二度發展, Jessica(宣之洋名)梗係唔想啦,所以四出搵樓,想用個家令 Ruan留低。」宣萱友人說。無腳雀仔終於答應做老襯,預計今年年底或明年初迎娶宣萱過門。
不過,愛巢要千七萬,並非小數目,養尊處優多時的宣萱近日積極接 job錢,稍後更要同男友分隔異地,飛到新加坡拍劇,為將來,唯有見少一面。
本週一(四月二十五日)宣萱現身跑馬地,嫁杏有期,心情靚晒揮手笑住同記者打招呼,問到年底是否榮升獸醫阿太,宣萱大表愕然說:「冇咁快,總之有好消息,一定唔會瞞大家!」

就快出嫁,宣萱表示,大婚之日,一定會公開。

撲水心切,拍完《飛虎》後,宣萱將撇低男友到新加坡接拍新劇。

宣萱男友 Ruan與多間獸醫診所不歡而散,更一度被前僱主兼賭王長孫女何家華於網上開罵。(《忽然 1周》圖片)

沙士樓大賺

40歲的宣萱堪稱圈中「小富婆」,早年以萬多元租住西貢村屋的她, 03年主演《戇夫成龍》一劇收視報捷,人氣急升,廣告、登台接踵而來,年賺逾千萬。當年正值「沙士」,樓價沉底,宣萱以 950萬「低位」買入清水灣龍湖花園 2,878呎獨立屋自住,持貨五年後,以 2,700萬賣出,勁賺 1,750萬。 08年,宣萱再升級,搬到位於司徒拔道、有「半山樓王」之稱、逾 5,000呎連天台的玫瑰花園單位,有傳當時月租市價高達 20萬。今年三月,宣萱再以一千六百七十萬買入千七呎金苑獨立屋。
女當家

現今男女平等,傳統「男主外,女主內」觀念已經過時,老婆當家,娛圈大有人在。

王菲

貴為天后的王菲, 05年下嫁內地小生李亞鵬,拍拖期間,王菲便豪花 600萬買入麗高皇府 3,000呎豪宅做愛巢,婚後再搬入價值 2500萬的晴翠園別墅。早年,王菲更打本給李亞鵬開設製作公司及酒吧,不過生意麻麻,更有指李亞鵬蝕去老婆半億身家。

郭可盈

被指靠老婆的林文龍,家底、事業都與郭可盈相差一大截,有傳 04年以「零禮金」娶郭可盈,婚後便突然富貴,頻頻與郭可盈聯名投資千萬豪宅; 05年,二人一擲半億連掃「一號銀海」四個單位。

蔡少芬

自幼父母離異,蔡少芬要搵錢養起爛賭阿媽; 08年與內地武打演員張晉結 緍,無論知名度與搵錢能力都比男方高,但有宗教信仰支持,蔡少芬一直唔介意一個人搵錢養起成頭家。

撰文、攝影:娛樂組
nextb@nextmedia.com

Re: Next #1103

Even if Jessica is getting married, I don't think the news have to exaggerate the situation. She just wanna to have a normal and happy wedding, why must the news spread words that will make her feel uneasy..
Just wanna tell Jessica, no matter what happens, we will stand by your side and believe your character. Don't feel unhappy because of these news.

Cheer up :D

哗!偶像大人真的贴成千万豪宅嫁人呀?唔系真嘛?

是否属实?不敢相信....

我是來鄙視樓上的!

偶像大人及粉丝们真对不起!请宽恕我这麽直言!....

Re:Doesn't matter

Whatever la! I don't care if its true or not. That's her personal life.

As long as she's happy, I feel happy for her!

Helen

Re: Re:Doesn't matter

这些都是别人的私事,谁都没资格拿别人的私事来说事儿,这种没水平没技术没内涵的“新闻”无非就是拿来八挂消浅的,用别人的私事来炒,来娱乐,没有职业道德可言,别侮辱了记者,我毕业后还想做记者勒,这叫狗仔队,叫咩记者~偶像的任务就是每天开心!我们就是你坚强的后盾!

you looks great ! feeling better ?

希望呢new唔係真,比人驚死la,佢男友。。。。

Re: 希望呢new唔係真,比人驚死la,佢男友。。。。

这是她的私事 没有人比她自己更清楚 八卦新闻是这样的 实在没必要去乱猜^_^

Helen

Just ignore it.

This is Jessica's privacy. it's no point to know whether it is the truth or not. I remember Jessica once said,'Just ignore the news. There are many other articles that are worth reading.'Yes, there are many other articles that are worth reading.

我真係希望唔係事實﹗不過如果係真...

I'd be disappointed and questioning what the hell I've been doing all these years. 其實我o地都唔想o甘樣。 It's just that you've always been such a perfect role model that (perhaps) unfortunately, the expectation has been set too high.

Re: 我真係希望唔係事實﹗不過如果係真...

Yes. It is really pain in the neck when she is in the public place, all the cameras will around her, and then they will make up something as worse as they can. They need to attract people attention, just because they need to make money to survive. We had better understand her instead of question her!
Don't worry too much!

Helen

Hi all,

Once again I find it shocking how they can make up pages of story. Nothing to say really. Only 2 points are correct in this whole story. 1. Ruan is my boyfriend and 2. I bought a house. I remember when I first moved into the apartment which I'm living in now, they said I had a man 'looking after' me and paying for my rent. And now? Be smart and don't believe in these things that they write. Can't believe they even wrote about Ruan's work/job. They don't know anything and just made up all this to ruin his reputation. Sigh.

Relax and have a good week!

Jx

Omg it's so late now! Thanks for your message! Most of us understand la.

Have a nice dream!

Helen

*big claps* love you my dearest idol hehe!

jessica,我啲都明,唔需要理會呢啲野,習慣咗,但系都希望妳早日拉埋天窗啦(*^__^*)
除左兩條真,跟住會去SGP拍劇系咪真嘅?

Teehee.... Dear Idol wish you a good week, too! I'm off to Shanghai today after work to attend a wedding. Looking forward to hearing good news from you one day wahahha

PS. You look good with DoDo Je today! Ahhh and in other recent "Flying Tiger" pics as well. Any tips for staying young against time?! Summer has come~ Enjoy your break and stay healthy!!!

Cheers,
Kx

匯報行蹤咩你?哈哈!我一早話系咁嘅流料架喇!呢d八卦新聞睇過笑過算數~ 不過偶像快d出黎比我地見下就真,我仲未見過新造型嘅真人阿!

haha.. We are smart enough to know that they're just making stories. Especially, about Ruan!

And yes, you looked really good with Do Jei yesterday!

Take care,
Wx

就是啊,偶像,好想你!上次去廣州沒見到你,你什麽時候再讓我們見呀?得相思病了都!

Because they want to sell more magazines =))

hehe, The more we read, the more relax haha =)) anyway you look very pretty with Dodo Cheng.

Hi Jessica,

Yep yep. We all believe in you. The magazines just made up stories to attract readers' attention. Believe in youself and all the best for your filming in Singapore :D

Best regards

love you forever!do not be concentrated to those rumor

Enjoy your week too! Glad to see your message! Take care!

恭喜偶像!!購置新屋YAYA~剩下看圖造文完全不于理會!!

sad to see u have to explain for this kind of silly story, again....... it is really waste of time..

nice weekend

We trust you and will always do!

Hi Jessica,

Not a really good news spread, but don't worry. Stay cool and relax.

Just ignore whatever they may say about you. We all love you here and the most important thing is, we trust you and will always do! We won't get caught by that rumors.

Anyway, enjoy your days in Singapore. All the best for all!

We trust you. We dont trust media.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.