LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You!!!!

A big thank you to the fans who came yesterday! It was good to see you as usual. I really didn't realise it has been 3 months already since I last saw you all. Time flies. Well, shooting should finish on the 10 April. Yipee!!

Kalley, thanks for the life saving snack! ;)

Yo Yo, thanks for the lovely bags. I saw a friend using it and Nancy Wu also has 2.

Ah Wing, thanks for bringing them to me.

Time for bed! Nite nite everyone! Sweet dreams!

Jx

Re: Thank You!!!!

Wow you sleep so late.

Look forward to watch your new drama

Helen

You're welcome, idol! It's nice to see you as always. Yes, we've been waiting for so long since the last time we saw you. Hope we'll get to see you again before May, otherwise we'll be missing you deadly again.

Friendly reminder again: Temperature will be dropping again tomorrow. Make sure you'll wear something warm enough to go out.

Take care!

Wx

Good morning!

Wohoo feeling good to see your message in the morning.. Haha :)

You're welcome! Enjoy the rest of the shooting and get your belly well prepared for the coming EATING&shooting trip to Singapore!

Cheers,
Kx

Keep fit lah :x

I'm so happy to see your pictures yesterday, but a little bit fat huh? Keep fit lah by the way, enjoy your shooting with Joe and your new Singapore series, I read the script yesterday, it's so funny, I'm looking for your new role so much. And remember...you can't stand Chicken rice in Singapore haha

Great to see you too! :):)

Rest well and looking forward to seeing you again!

cheers,
Ai Lin

唔使客氣~~最重要你鍾意!
miss you soooo~~~~ much!!

^_^

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.