LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: You are always the best to us. :))))))))))

You're welcome, idol!!!

You mean a lot to us as well!

Wx

用“設置自動按健”,你都好誠實....
不過,想當年,我都係....

想當年一到投一周就忙錄!某人提示點乜架啦!這幾日好谷投啦!就緊張到家中三部電腦全動用來投票!

往事成追憶!

Yes, miss our old days!

Really miss our happy days :) One thing won't change, you're always our sweetheart!!!!!

Re: Thank You!!!!

WE LOVE YOU MORE Jx :))

This message made me cry....

Although you're very busy with your work, you always take the break time, write something so your fans, sometimes it's very quick message but that's all for us. And we can say there's a few artists can do that. Jessica, this is one of the reason I have loved you until now. You make the distance betweeen fans and idols more and more closer. As we say we are not fans and the idol. We are friends And friends need to help each other when we can. So now we vote for you You're here, became the actress, it's your talent and from that, without you, we cannot support you

Luv u, our "special friend"
Ax.

because we are your fans

we vote because we are your fans, we are doing what we should do, not matter the awards. we want to prove that you are still the best to us and we jessica's fans still have the ability to let you own the awards.
i still remember months ago, our efforts to vote for the Baidu awards, i was moved that moment.
What about another miracle?

Supporting you always!!

Yeah, you lovely. You're always in our heart. I voted already.

wish you happy.

我们也一样爱你...其实我们也很感谢你,感觉你像是我们的精神寄托一样,无论我们在生活当中遇到什么不开心,不如意的事情,只要想着你,看看你,都会觉得开心很多,你给我们的生活带来很多开心的记忆,让我们的生活变得乐观向上...
我们也会一如既往的支持你,相信你,爱你...
希望你一辈子幸福,快乐,这是我们所有粉丝最大的心愿...

It's my pleasure.You are always our godness~We will support you without hesitation.

Jessica
Hi all,

Thank you so much for voting hard again! Your support means most to me. Not the awards. I truly thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Even to all the people who used to support me. Without you, I won't be here today. Love you all!!!

Jx

支持你是我們唯一並且樂意做的事,就像偶像說的那樣,獎項不是最重要的,但你在我們心中就值那個最高的位置。愛你

Dear Jessica,
不要客氣,我真的很喜歡看你演的戲哦!
best regards,
cx

You deserve our support!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.