LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New year present to dear Jessica

I love this article very much. It really does recall lots of my memories. As I'm looking back at my past, the feeling is complex, though the memories are still fresh and sweet. When I just got here, a new city, ten years ago, I didn’t have many new friends to hand out with. The only entertainment I could do was watching the TVB dramas at home, oh…and spent time to study of course. I was impressed by her dramas, and later on up to now I almost watched all. I would like to say: “ Thank you Jessica, I enjoyed every character that you have portrayed, and suddenly, my living life became colorful and varied.”

I still go over them, but sometimes, I’m afraid to touch those DVDs. Once I watched it, I tended to get addicted to it, and then it caused me non-stop watching.

Once again! Wish you happy holidays!

If my words make you or others feel sick, please accept my apology. Actually, I can tell I feel little bit now. hahaaa

Ok..I have to go back to work now!

articles with pictures

I got 小楼's permission to post articles with pictures here!

Enjoy!

Re: articles with pictures

Re: articles with pictures

thank you Henlen!it looks more comfortble and beautiful being this,Jessica,do you like it?

Re: New year present to dear Jessica

小楼写得太好
我们只能献丑了 虽然不是很好,但是是我的心里话

柴九哥说:“人生有多少个十年!”
是啊,人生有多少个十年,遇上你是我这八年时间中让我觉得最幸福的事。
所谓“北方有佳人,绝世而独立。一顾倾人城,再顾倾人国。”
一顾rachel,干练、冷静、执着、美丽、专业,不管用多少词都无法形容从你身上所散发出来的光芒,耀眼但却不张扬、炽热但却不灼人。
再顾雪凝,俏皮、青春、脆弱、敏感、固执,人无完人,她被你演得有血有肉,美好但是非圣贤,就是有一种让人疼爱、怜惜的感觉。
你说:“人家教我不开心的时候就想想,不开心是一件好事,因为接下来一定是开心;开心的时候就好好珍惜。”
“ 人生就是你喜欢的事情一定要去做,钱永远赚不完,所以,去enjoy life比较重要。”
在娱乐圈拼搏了18年,从青涩的毕业生到置于云端的最佳女主角再到如今用心去感受生活、用心去恋爱的小女人,一直以来你带给我们太多的快乐、太多的惊喜,也教会了我如何去看待这个社会、这个世界。虽然这个世界不是完美的,但是我们只要还能生存在这个世界上就要学会感恩,我们不能因为自己的眼前利益而去伤害我们的世界。环保、爱心这些你身上的美好品质不止影响了我,相信每一个喜欢你的人都会感动。
狮子座流星雨、萱草都是代表我们的爱祝福你生活得快乐、开心。
只要你快乐,我们就心满意足。

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.