LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Next #1085

Thank you, Helen. All I can say is I am professional when I work. I never did anything like what they said. It's just a laugh.

I am not being high profile at all with my relationship. During my free time when I don't have to work, of course I'd spend time with my boyfriend. There is nothing I can do about the paparazzi following me or bumping into them. I've been the same with all my previous relationships. It's just that I'm working less now, therefore there's a bigger chance of bumping into them. I am not in my 20s anymore. There are many other things that I need to focus on. I cannot be working day and night for the rest of my life. But I do appreciate your concern.

Jx

Hi Jessica,

I know that your EQ is higher enough to hold these news.Actually, most of us, your fans, are just having a big laugh about this kind of news.

Don't be upset. X'mas is coming soon. Wish you Merry X'mas, and enjoy your holidays!

Helen

最重要的是你開心快樂~~

其實媒體報導...大家都好習慣了~~
最重要的是你開心快樂我就好開心,我真是對著電腦都會笑~~
聽你之前說明年1月份又要接戲了好好保重自己喔~~享受你的聖誕假期~

Take care
Teri(TW)

It is your life~~

Cheers Jessica. :)

We're happy as long as you are.

Merry Xmas.
Hope to see you soon.

Ax

偶像。不要为这样的发言而不开心!!

从我喜欢你开始。我就希望你幸福。我相信真正的fans一定欣慰看到你happy。。很少来这儿留言。可我实在很懊恼看到某位自称粉丝的留言 过分。!!偶像。你喜欢怎样。就怎样。在不违背伤害他人的基础上。没有人可以左右你。大可不必为这样的留言而不开心。身为粉丝。反而给你带来伤害。这是我们的悲哀。please 对于这种滑稽的言论一笑而过。Merry X'mas。。要开开心心 。你是我唯一的idol!!

marry Xmas~

高调?拍拖正大光明的,哪里高调 难道躲躲闪闪就是低调了?
只觉得偶像笑的好甜!sooo sweet!

请自重!

我不知你忠实在哪。看完刑警你就忠实了?作为一个粉丝请明白你的定位。

你配称自己为萱迷么?

信八卦杂志不信你偶像的你配称自己为萱迷么

为什么觉得ruan有其它原因或是什么?就凭那些报道?还是认识?好与不好不用我们觉得,也不是那些记者,是jessica。我知道作为粉丝都只是关心偶像会不会幸福。但偶像说了,他人很好,对她很好!这就够了!难道你宁愿相信那些无聊的报道,也不相信你偶像?OMG~
还有,男朋友能经常陪着自己难道不是一件很让人羡慕甜蜜的事情吗?
我只看到jessica笑的很甜,很开心,我相信她现在是幸福的。希望偶像永远都幸福开心!

你這樣說還称得上你的名字 "fans" 嗎? 對自己的偶像那麼沒信心!
@ Jessica: I always support and trust you anyway, hope you happy!
Merry X'max!
take care, my idol forever!

我偶像要怎么生活是她的私事,凭什么要去迎合你的喜好?!

看到有所谓的fans为了偶像的私生活去质疑她,真的很伤心。Jessica跟什么人在一起,过什么样的生活,无论好与坏都是她自己的选择。明星也是人,同样需要自己的私人空间,她的生活是她自己的,不是按你的喜好“演”给你看的!看你的留言,你所谓的喜爱真自私,你根本就不懂得如何尊重别人,请摆清自己作为fans适当的位置,自重!!!

追隨偶像就必要盲目?逆耳忠言

Re: 追隨偶像就必要盲目?逆耳忠言

什么是必要盲目??在你没有事实依据之前。就不要下定论。
不管怎样。RUAN今天就是一个普通人。谁都没有资格这么说他。起码尊重都没有
这就是没素质的表现。不管是不是出于关心偶像。方式。表达方法
都有严重的问题。Jessica没生气。对她的大度而敬佩。但绝不赞同这种说法。

盲目? 我覺得你應該自己檢討下, 你宁愿相信那些没有实据的八卦雜誌而不相信自己的偶像, 谁怎么说你就怎樣聽, 你根本沒有立場, 根本不配上"fans"這個名字. 作為真正的 FANS, 你應該為她开心, 為她感到幸福. 这絕對不是我們盲目, 而是你是非不分. 我真是佩服 Jessica 對你的態度. 你自己思考吧!
Merry X'mas Jessica. Wish you always happy!
Take care!

Please understand that's the rule of paparazzi. In order to grab people attention and to make money. They always make up stories in both side. Maybe one day in the future, they see that she's alone on the street. They may say ..Oh She walks on the street lonely, and why her bf is not with her. such and such...

In fact, neither Jessica nor other well-known people can do to make it better.

Everyone has right to date, and everyone feels free to choose any type of person as a ture lover.

We are not blindly following. Just as adults, we all know that we shouldn't get too involved in her personal life!

It's the holiday season. Don't let it interrupt our happiness! Cheer up people!

Helen

我是覺講逆耳有d人就會盲目的批判,fact不好嗎咩冇資格當fans我就唔明咩叫有資格

我现在比较了解这位MM的心情。当我看到负面新闻满天飞的时候,也很害怕,担心偶像逃不开“恋爱中的女人智商都不高”这个魔咒(PS:这句话没有贬低偶像的意思,只是觉得恋爱中的女人会忽略很多事,也没有平常理智,所以请各位JMS手下留情),害怕偶像会收到伤害...但是这毕竟偶像自己的选择,也是她的私事,我们可以做的就是相信她,支持她...我们都只是希望偶像幸福不是么?
我希望各位JMS不要再炮轰这位留言的MM了,这场风波到此结束吧,毕竟我们都是为偶像着想,只是意见有点分歧,MM的话语有点激动罢了,她并没有什么恶意,也只是关心偶像...
最后,我希望偶像的boyfrind比我们更真心的爱她,相信她,包容她,支持她...我们会由衷的感谢你带给偶像幸福...

没必要听你讲忠言,因为现实生活中,你对偶像私生活了解为零。

Re: 没必要听你讲忠言,因为现实生活中,你对偶像私生活了解为零。

actually,i wouldn't wanna to reply,i feel sad,you prefer to listen to anybody,rather than believe jessica who is you loved,be a fan,you should feel happy when she find her mr.right,anyway,she feels happy,i am happy,too.

Re: 没必要听你讲忠言,因为现实生活中,你对偶像私生活了解为零。

me too.
happy for you, Jessica.
and for the most lucky man :)

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.