LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: It's from our heart. Vietnam welcome you, Jessica :x

Hi Hsing,

We, Vietnamese fans, rae not as luckly as you are. If you don't meet Jessica at that time, you can see her another time but we can't, so we tried all our best to see Jessica in a far distance and are not dare to say anything because we don't want to bother her.

I think every one always remember the first time seeing Jessica in person. I keep the memory in my mind until the day I die

Ax.

It's from our heart. Vietnam welcome you, Jessica

When I first got the news, I thought someone was trying to play a trick on me! But I still hoped that it was real, so I decided to join Alec and his friend. However, I was a little...too late and missed the chance to see you at the hotel. My heart kept beating very hard every second the door was opened. I knew there was a slightly chance to see you, but I've been dreaming about that for 6 years and I definitely didn't want to miss this only opportunity.

We know that you visited Vietnam for personal reasons and of course we - deep inside, didn't want to bother you! So, if we waiting at the hotel caused you any inconvenience , we are truly sorry for that...

Anyway, hope that you had a great trip! Luckily the temperature in Ho Chi Minh city was not too high at that time

We - Vietnamese fans, always support you anytime, anywhere and whatever it is!

Take care!
With love.

Unluckly, I lost a chance!

To Jx

Hi Jessica, I'm Sarah, your teenage fan I knew you had a trip in VN 2 days ago, thanks to Alec and his friend (even thought I supposed that is a false news , I wondered a lots and I was so excited,of course. We discussed together that should we take a few minutes of your time or not? Because we realized that is your private trip We were so confused, hic. Finally, we decided that we could make the dream come true, even just see you in person by a far distance.
However, I'm not lucky as him because I came to the hotel toooooo late ( 'coz of unexpected conditions haizaaa forget it ). Since we didn't see you again (the 1st time was in the morning, around 10 am at the great hall of hotel), Alec blamed it on me
, because of my destiny haha (juz kiddin'! Dont mind). Anw, we are so so haaappy you may not image how absorptive you are :">. From that, it promises for another time I will see you in reality.
Wish you delight in a glad trip in our country. One more thing, have you enjoyed Vietnamese food? Don't miss that!
Finally, Merry Christmas to you and your sweetie!

From Sarah with luv

Re: Unluckly, I lost a chance!

Poor you, Sarah and Rachel haha. It's the destiny always haha :)) Keepiing our fingers crossed... Jessica will come to Vietnam again

Ax.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.