LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morning!

Morning, my dearest fans! Gun Metal Grey has finally come to an end. Hope you all enjoyed it. I only just watched the ending last night and liked it very much! All actors did a very good job and above all, the director, Jazz, should also be credited. I think he did an amazing job! Directors also play a very important role in making a good series/movie. I started working with him since my first TV series when he was an assistant director. He is very talented and hardworking.

Weather is not that great today, but I like it coz it reminds me of England. Stay warm everyone!

Jx

Re: Morning!

Good Morning Jessica!
I love Kim so much. Her appearance and personality are very attractive!

I liked the ending as well. I felt like I was watching a hollywood movie, and I was cried when Kim and Mad were in the hospital!

Anyway...It's the best tv drama!

X'mas coming soon. Wish you Merry X'mas!

最後個三集真心覺得拍得好好! GOOD WORK!

雖然有點不捨得,確實 kim 角色做得很好,希望您拍更多好戲。

It's really a perfect ending and I was moved to tears. Thanks to all actors and directors.

希望有一日Jessica能夠擁有好似stone sir 咁嘅角色,成為代表作。

You did a great job Jess!!! Loved your performance in GMG, your presence really just lights up the whole screen. I'm also really glad that you and Mad had a happy ending (finally!!).

idol, JAZZ did a so great job!!

You have all my warm regards

I wish you a good day jessica, when will you leave Hong Kong? Any chance we can met before christmas? I would like to say Merry christmas to you AGAIN.

Hi Jessica,

I luv the last episode soooo much. The tense atomsphere that the director created was awesome. I particularly liked the scene where u r talking to Mad through the phone before the explosion, it is so emotional and touching, and ur acting is great. I also luv the last hospital scene, u look so stunning in that scene, and I was so please to see that Kim and Mad can have a happy ending. I always find that you look exceptionally gorgeous when ur eyes are filled with tears (especially tears of joy).

PS. I miss England too, haven't been back for 3 yrs, miss my fds there so much.

Angela

Yes, idol. Gotta say that we're really amazed by Jazz!! Hope you'll get a chance to work with this group/team again, so that we can enjoy watching as much as you enjoy your shootings!

Take care!

Wx

Hi Jessica

Did you visit Vietnam for your friend's wedding? Anyway your role is outstanding. I love that.

刑警最尾兩集好緊張緊湊全冇冷場!感覺好似睇左一場電影........

在隊道內那場戲,場景配樂加每位演員眼神,那種壓迫感!緊張到令我看時有D透不過氣!

下載左,昨晚又再重睇多一次。

Re: 刑警最尾兩集好緊張緊湊全冇冷場!感覺好似睇左一場電影........

絶對同意!最尾這集真的拍得很好,每個演員很到位,kim 姐被綁住貨櫃車上爆炸好幕好感動....

爆炸果一下嚇到我個心都離晒! 呆一呆左!
呀女勁鐘意睇,晚晚追劇,仲顛過我!佢問我點解頒獎禮無頒獎比Jessica同Mad Sir... 邊解Stone Sir得張相(入左5強).... 我都唔想答佢,咁8掛!

你應該趁機好好教育吓阿妹豬, 話比佢知, 咩叫"公道自在人心"啦嘛!! hahaha...

刑警某些畫面兒童不宜喔~
不過盡責的Fanny媽咪都有做到家長輔導~~~

30集我都晚晚網上追直播...真是好看~~Good Job!

Re: Afternoon!

Afternoon, my dearest idol! Love the finale x 100000! I agree that director Jazz and his crew really did a thumbs up job! Particularly like how they made use of angles and lighting to create this great visual sensation.

One more thing to remark on is your outfits in the series, like the jackets so much!

Ps. Weather in England was exceptionally good during my short stay last year - all about sunshine! Aiya you just made me miss it now.

Cheers,
Kx

take care, my idol

Take care your self, Jx

Luv u much.

Jessica, 多謝你!在TVB中要找到能跟我一同夢想的人不多,能像你有能力跟我一同創造令人回味的夢更是少之又少,我非常感激你多年來對我的信任,妳是我非常珍惜的好拍檔好朋友,再次多謝妳! 我還要多謝妳的fans在我微博留言才有機會看到你這裡的留言,這鼓勵是我的精神食糧,夠我一生回味,共勉之! Jazz

support and support!
Thanks Jazz for giving the GMG a happy ending!
Love Jessica's acting very much ! hehe
KIM KIM's very very cute in this series

Hi Jazz,

That's a very emotional ending! I won't forget it for ever!

I believe people will still enthuse about Gun Metal Grey for the next ten years or even longer. It just like A Step Into The Past!

Helen

Wow!! Director Jazz... Welcome to Bravenet!!

We really love your work so much!!! Wish you and our idol will get a chance to work together in the near future!

Cheers,
Wing

您真係拍得好好(升lev),希望您同Jessica可以合作多o的.

Rock on, Director JazzBoon!!

Thank You!

Thank you Jazz for giving us such a great ending~

Welcome here Director Jazz!

A big round of applause to you and all the backstage crew! Just come to know that many TV series that we enjoyed watching were directed by you. *adore* *adore*

Looking forward to your future cooperation with Jessica. Meanwhile, please continue sharing more director's 'behind-the-scene' work on weibo. Always interested in seeing how a successful TV series is directed and produced. Weibo is a good platform.

Cheers,
Kx

好有電影FEEL
GOOD JOB

KimKim is very cute

Love the ending of Gun Metal Grey

I cried a few times while watching the last two episodes~ It was so touching and really meaningful. I was stunned by Wah Gor, 3 Gor, and your performances~!

Love Gun Metal Grey~

Great to hear from you again! :)
Gun Metal Grey is really good. :D

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.