LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi Jessica (Jx)

Hi Jessica,

Haha... Jx... quite cool ah...

Wow!!! Hope the news is true... will really be looking forward... Please let us know if you're coming Singapore... Hopefully not during the period when I'm away on holidays in Israel... (keeping fingers crossed... haha...)

Hey, LT... hopefully you can organize a gathering again if Jessica is really coming... Haha...

Love,
Grace

Hi Jessica (Jx),

It is really a good piece of news in the early morning before leaving for the airport to Hong Kong this morning that you will be here in Singapore soon.

Even though I have not pen any messages here for a couple of months, it has been my routine to log into this blog to catch up your latest news. I enjoy seeing the correspondences exchanged here.

I really look forward to seeing you here and hope you could spare an hour or two to meet up with us. As December is a month where most people go holiday overseas, I hope most of us here are available to meet you for a get-together.

It is time for me to get ready to go to the airport. I hope there is luck to meet you on the street in HK during my 4 days' stay.

Bye and best wishes to you.

Yours always
Christine

If so, this is a surprise! but may not be toooo surprised! Ok.. Joking

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.