LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Jessica... Are we watching the show because of you? Haha... To be honest...

Dear Jessica,

Frankly speaking... I personally think that it is really inevitable and an undeniable fact that the initial motivation for most of us to watch the show "Gun Metal Grey" is definitely because of you, especially your excellent and very natural acting skills... just like any other shows of yours... haha... really hope you won't mind...

However, whether is there any more motivation to "chase" the show really depends on how complementing is the plot, storyline, morale, and the other characters (e.g. Michael Miu, Felix Wong, Nancy Wu, etc.)of the show... which make up a complete whole...

Well, I personally feel that though this show is only at its beginning till episode 5 today... it is by far the best show amongst your 3 shows this year (even though you didn't appear as much in this show compared to the other 2)... partly because I personally prefer detective shows, other than family shows... All these are just my personal preference... haha... As for other fans, I believe they will definitely have their own preferences too...

In any case, I feel that detective shows have never fail to attract high number of viewers... I hope this show will be likewise... haha...

Glad that you're recovering well... Enjoy your break and have a good time with your loved ones watching the 8.30 to 10.30 shows... haha... take care...

Love,
Grace

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.