LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 刑警 episode 1

Thanks for your comments. Hope most of you like the drama not just because of me. I'm so busy every night now coz I have to watch tv from 8:30pm till 10:30pm! Haven't done this for such a long time.

Next promotion function will be on the 13th, but still don't know the location yet. I/Lydia will post it asap.

I'm still quite sick. Finally went to see the doctor today and got some medicine. I was supposed to have dinner with Felix, Michael, Nancy etc and watch the first episode together, but I couldn't go. Next time la. I also have to do a photo shoot tomorrow, so I really need to rest.

luv,
Jessica

to be honest because of you,I will interested in 刑警

刑警 so good !
take care!!wishes get well soon....

LOL.

Yet to watch the show but i'm looking forward to it.
Take care! :):)

Take care, Jessica!!!!

So that means you also watch "No Regret" lah? Episode 1is so great although some netizens don't like your hair but I don't mind about that. Refreshing feeling lah!

Re: Take care, Jessica!!!!

Jessica 看到微博知道你失聲,看了醫生沒有,
記緊依時食藥,早點休息,多喝水,祝妳!早日康復!

i like this darma very much!I will watch it every day!Take care,Jessica!

Jessica, you should take care yourself. Hope u be fine soon. I like this drama and most of you.

I like the drama and enjoy watching it very much!!! You rest well and take good care. I wish you a speedy recovery.

I like the whole drama, and every charater in it. Very good combination. Expecting every next episode of it. Of course, like you the most. Be well soon.

THE FIRST EPISODE HAS GOT 30 PTS

Go ahead! I believe tha rating will be higher!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.