LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jessica@Mircblog (ENG) 8/25/10

To devoted Jessica fans at Bravenet.
As time permits, we will be posting translations to Jessica's blog for fans who cannot read Chinese or access her blog.
Please note: We are not professionals so translations might not be exact, but the general idea is there. You really can't translate Chinese to English verbatim anyways.

Jessica@MircoBlog - 8/25/2010

Re: Jessica@Mircblog (ENG) 8/25/10

Sigh... only heard of the news about this hostage crisis today when my colleagues mentioned... cos was so busy, didn't watch the news...

What a tragic... happily going for holidays but end up...... My condolences go to those families of the victims of this hostage crisis... will uphold all those affected in prayer...

And, Jessica... I understand its very heartbreaking news... but please try to get enough rest yourself too...

Love,
Grace

Re: Jessica@Mircblog (ENG) 8/25/10

We, Filipinos were very sorry about what happened. I cried while watching the live coverage. I just wish I could do something to help the HK people, but I'm not in the position to help, all i can do is to pray ..
I condole to the families who lost their love one's. We are very sorry..
I'm disappointed to the actions made by our policemen and the government. It is their mistake.
It was really a tragic and horrifying event in the history of the Philippines and Hongkong.
I just wish that everything will be better and that incident will not happen again.
My condolences to the Families.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.