LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
嘩! 真係好震撼!

簡直sweet sweet sweet sweet到爆!

Re: 嘩! 真係好震撼!

Fanny
簡直sweet sweet sweet sweet到爆!

只是想想,就应该sweet sweet到唔使悃啦......

Wow!!! Such an impressive present... obviously from... haha...

No wonder Jessica last night so happy (from her miniblog)... haha... Must be very touched... haha...

Re: Jessica receives 1,000 Roses

It is so sweet and really breathtaking!!!
1,000 roses ,it is also the first time in my life seeing so many roses.

Re: Jessica receives 1,000 Roses

1000 roses??? VERY NICE!!! I've never seen that many given to a person before...

呆咗......!!

Holy bleeeep!

WOW. And I thought 100 was a lot ...

Re: Holy bleeeep!

Ya... me too... I've received 99 already very touched... Jessica 1000... Wow! Wow! Wow! Hahaha... Such an impressive open declaration...

How's your exams and assignments?

Love,
Grace

99 is still plenty.
I only received 1 and that was during my high school graduation
I wonder how and where Jessica is going to store/place her gift.

My exams ... they're going all right. I have one more to write on Saturday then I'll get my 2-week break. I cannot wait!

How about you? Are assessments over?

Hi Alice,

Well... receiving one is also very good... usually receiving more than that is the time to give the nod to tying the knot... haha... Yup... I also wonder... Its really very sweet and nice of Ruan to give Jessica such a very pleasant gift on her birthday... that's why its unforgettable for her... who won't be touched... haha...

Glad to hear that everything is going well for your exams... Yes... have a good break after the exams... not forgetting to watch Jessica's shows... haha... Oh... Share a piece of good news with you... my son finally passed his Chinese exams (such an agony for him)... which his result is released on Jessica's birthday... such a good day... haha...

The assessments are over... now busy with preparing the students for their preliminary exams followed by their final exams... So will still be busy... haha...

Anyway, Jessica's new show "刑警2010" will be airing on 1st November, according to some source... not sure if its reliable... looking forward to it...

Enjoy your break...

Love,
Grace

Forgive me, I have two anti-romantic questions to ask...

Dear Jessica,
How do you cope with these 1000 roses? What is their destination? Sorry for asking such anti-romantic questions. Ha ha...

I wonder, why 1000 ? why not 4000?( What is the 1000roses's meaning ?)

Hi Jessica !
Woa, So romantic ! But I wonder, why 1,000 ? why not 4,000?( What is the 1,000 roses's meaning ? )

Re: I wonder, why 1000 ? why not 4000?( What is the 1000roses's meaning ?)

Yes, I agree 4000 in chinese would sound better than 1000, but maybe this was pre-ordered in advance and maybe that was all the business could extend

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.