LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Take care, Jessica!!!

hope your series will be completed with a great deal of happy and healthy :D

Re: Thanks to Fans from China

琴日見到你真係好開心~~不過都見到你有小小憔悴!Please take care!!
雖然近排兩次見你你都係來去匆匆,(我都係。。HAHA)不過能夠見到你都已經好Sweet喇~~
期待下次見面~~~~

Aiya hai ah they said they could tell that you were very tired yesterday. But then you were also sweet and nice to them! Wish I was there too..

Do take care! Please be the happiest healthiest and prettiest birthday GIRL in August.

Take care....
Looking forward to the series!!

jessica,好好注意身體,你的身體真讓人擔心

Jessica,
記得要多照顧身體哦!。。天氣很熱。。要多喝水。。不要累壞身體啊!不曉得今年你會來我們馬來西亞嗎?

omg, take care !!!

take more more water

Take care Jessica!

It's a pity you aint holding any birthday party this year. :(

cheers,
Ai Lin

Re: Take care Jessica!

Dear Jessica,

天氣炎熱,好好注意身體,多喝點水。
你這身體總是讓人擔心。

take care your health...

Take Care!!

So happy to see you yesterday!!You were so nice to spend time to talk with us though you were in a hurry to catch the ferry. And we also knew you should be very tired after the overnight shooting and the BT function. so...Thank You!!

So worried about your health. Hope you can have enough time to sleep (Okay...I know maybe impossible, but do hope you can try to rest more.)Take Care!!

Re: Take Care~~

Jessica: Take care & drink more water...pray for you!! Add Oil...Support you 4ever When will you have the function in HK?? Wait for U...

Take good care.

Despite your tiredness... A Message!!! What else can we say... Thank you Jessica...

Hi Jessica...

No Birthday Party... Never mind... we understand... Most important is your health and that you can get enough rest while shooting...

Hopefully you'll be given some time off on your birthday so that you can spend time with your loved ones... haha...

Enjoy your shooting and take good care...

Love,
Grace

Take Care!

好開心昨日可以見到你,謝謝你趕時候還要同我們合影,希望快點有機會再見你!

take care~~~~~~

A GOOD MEDICINE for YOUR HEALTH may HELP YOU other times You're SICK

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for leaving some news of you and message for us. We're so glad but worried about your health.When being illness,everything was terrible and difficult to handle. We all hope you will be better and Hong Kong's weather will cooler for you.

I was so sad because of your birthday's postponement.Poor you!!But I think you'll take the achievement which is worth.Please, take regularly medicine and take care of yourself.Maybe you should make a traditional medicine with a mixture of honey,a little sugar,some lemons with rose pulp. and liquorice in a bottle. I use it regularly when having some signals of fever or common sick, it will be efficient to cure and prevent especially for sore throat and reduce running nose.Try it if you can.You can use it several times instead of western's medicine because this one doesn't have the side-effect.And its smell is very tasty and nice=)

Wish you all the best in health,love,career and family.
Hope you will be okay.Take care,Jessica!
XOXO
Stella
P/S: I'm finding and will post the formula if you need,ask me.

I know Ruan will take care you if you don't feel good, BP can be arrange anyway

Dear Jessica,

I think we can arrange one day for this yesterday anyway, but it just not on the same day lo...

Marrow.

Jessica,so happy to saw you the day before yesterday, you are so nice, so considerate, so friendly & so beautiful!!

Hope to see you next time soon!!
Please take good care of youself!!

Plz do a good care~ Seems that the weather will hot & hot, use those things we prepared for u then=P

Idol,
It's ok for me if no BP this year, don't worry, be happy! As we're always around u, hee hee! Keep an ice-pad while you're working to make u a bit comfortable! For my doggie, he is safe now!

Take care and stay cool dudette :)

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a message :)
I, too did not get any sleep for the past two days. Oh the dizziness and headache...

Take care Jessica.

Thanks to you!

Many thanks for your messages here! You always remember us. Wish you a very happy birthday and all the best in your family and work. Please take good care of yourself even though you're busy. Cheers!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.