LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi!

Hi all,

Just a quick hi coz I'm dead tired from work. The weather has been killing us all. Poor Myolie is sick and Sunny is also coughing. I started getting a sore throat this morning.

'Today's VIP will be airing tomorrow. Must watch!

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

OMG ! Take care , pls !

OMG ! you started getting a sore throat this morning?

.what's the weather like in HK? Take care of your health.
You know? Today ,the weather in the north Vietnam like as Hanoi capital where i'm living is 39-40 degree. i'm very tired,too

Goodnight! Kissing you !

Chari Nguyen.

Re: Hi!

啊~偶像,刚收工吗?好晚啊。天气热,要多喝水啊,小心不要中暑啦哦~take care ! miss u soooooo much !
期待今晚的VIP,偶像和bobby一起一定超级搞笑... .....
早点休息啊.....辛苦喽!

Pls take care!!!

最担心的就是你的身体 你真是急死个人
jessica
这么热的天气, 一定记得消暑,不要太活泼啦
miss you!

Thanks for dropping us a message here despite your heavy workload. Take care!!

I was in Hong Kong last week and the weather was really terrible. Do drink lots of water and rest early if possible. Take care!!

Yes... Such thoughtful gesture... Really appreciate very much.... Thanks Jessica...

Hi Jessica,

Lydia has told us that currently you're quite busy filming and she has been updating us... really a great help to you and us... thanks Lydia...

So, really appreciate your thoughtful gesture of leaving us a message at this point in time... Thanks alot Jessica...

In any case, because of the hot weather over there... In order to prevent heatstroke, before you start work, drink lots of fluids, especially isotonic drinks like H20 or 100plus to keep yourself hydrated... Also rest whenever you can in between filming... hopefully everyone will feel better when there is no more outdoor filming...

Haha... will definitely watch the "Today VIP" today... has been awaiting for it...

Again... really must take good care Jessica...

Love,
Grace

Take Care gang

Oh dear ... Wish everyone a speedy recovery. Don't forget to drink lots of H2O :)

Take care.

Hey Jessica!:) Please take good care of yourself! Weather here has also been erratic. Drink more water and rest well!
Love,
Anne

Take care!!!

Take care!饮多D水~~~~~

Aiyahhhh~...Get Ruan to cook some TLC soup. Haha:p.

Take care dearest Jessica.

XX

Yeah, we understand. Working in TV series always like that.

I see more and more people sick in the street.

Take care.

the main problem is not enought sleep making yourself weak and then sick easly.

wear a mask in public place when you are not working is a good idea. It make a difference!!

Jessica, Take Good Care of Your Health!

Hi Jessica,

Althought I have not been actively posting messages in bravenet for the past 2 months,I continue to visit this site almost everyday to catch up the news. We are both very happy and excited to chase every episode of your drama series and public appearances.

The weather is very unpredictable nowadays. There have been heavy downpour almost everyday in Singapore, many of us are suffering from sore throat, fever, cold, cough and flu. I had sore throat and headache two days' ago and is now recovering. I hope you will be well soon.

As I will be in Guangzhou and Hong Kong from 24 to 30 July 2010, I hope my schedule will allow me to meet you in the public appearance on 25 July 2010.

All the best to you !

Regards,
Christine

Take care Jessica!

Drink a lot of water and have a fan with you anytime and anywhere. Take care.

TAKE CARE!!so worried about your poor health..

Take care! :)

:):)

剛剛睇完《今日VIP》今次好好笑呀!一路睇一路笑......!!

天氣咁熱!煲多D消暑既冬瓜去濕利水飲料啦!星期五係中國曆法二+四節氣之一的大暑,那日一般家庭都會煲冬瓜水來消暑。

Jessica 請多多保重自己身體!

Take Good Care.

Take care!

Take care your healthy~~~

Take care!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.