LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Jessica: My friend and "Pillow 2"

I know you're busy with your new series now. I write this message just let you know how my friend's love is for you. She always waits until mid-night to download every episode of "Pillow 2". The time of downloading spends about 2-3 hours, after that she watched your scene with Bobby. She said she will not go to bed until to see your "inscrutable smile" and "inscrutable eyes" haha. She can't stand laughing when you and Bobby in the bed and can't resit your new series haha. It means she sleep at bout 5-6 o'clock in the morning. just let you know, we, all your Vietnamese fans, always support you in any cases

Jessica's "inscrutable smile" haha

Alec Nguyen, I like your saying that, my first impression about jessica is her smile:A bright smile. she looks very beautiful when she smiles. But besides that I also can not forget her laugh when she bursts into a laugh, very special.Haha ^_^. Her smile makes a strong impression on me. And of course we, all Jessica's Vietnamese fans, always support Jessica in any cases

Re: Dear Jessica: My friend and "Pillow 2"

Thanks for telling us the story. Your friend is so cute :)

Great!!

I really can't wait to see this movie! I have studied Chinese for 3 months, but listening is quite difficult, to me! So I hope one day I could watch all Jessica's movies with her real voice, no vietnamese dubbed anymore

Re: Great!!

Normally, To begin upon study Chinese, we must study Beijing Chinese. but Jessica's real voice in TVB Dramas is Cantonese. I think, it's very difficult to hear and understand -_- . At my university, we have to study two Foreign Languages : English and Chinese. I have studied Chinese for 1 years, Chinese is very interesting . Let's try one's best to study Chinese well

@ Chari Nguyen @

I meant "Cantonese" but I forgot this word My teacher teaches me Cantonese and Chinese at the same time. However, I seem to be not good at Cantonese I did study Chinese when I was 5 or 6; so it is easier for me to start again!

woaaaaa! rachel,really? very well ! hihi

我学习汉语,我觉得听,说比较容易;写很难

Chari Nguyen

Re: well done :)

哇!不錯啊 :)
Keep it up!

When I was younger, I self-taught myself to read Chinese. I could listen and speak Mandarin but I could not read or write. One thing I did was recorded the drama, picked one episode and watched it over and over, and over again. I listened and followed along the subtitles. Slowly but surely, I was able to "read Chinese." This is probably an inefficient way to spend your time learning a new language but heck, I was in elementary school and wanted to learn it.

I applied this process to learn Cantonese. Watched TVB dramas and followed along with subtitles and listened to the lines. While I can listen, my speaking is quite...poor .

Before I took Korean, I followed this process as well. But instead of dramas, I listened to Korean ballads and followed the song lyrics.

It was difficult but I think was worth it
Maybe you could try this out when you have free time.
Just my 2 cents.

Cheers.

You can understand Cantonese, Manderin, Korean and English as well. That's cool! Can you speak Vietnamese???

Dear Jessica >:D

Hey Alec, I think I know who she is hehe Ive had trouble sleeping, instead of lying restlessly, I enjoyed the notes written after watchin' an episode of her. Indeed, those are really funny and awesome ....

Untill now Ive not watched any episodes of Pillow 2 yet coz of the final exam schedule Anw, I think that is a pretty interesting series ever. Because Jessica's role is a medium,which is slightly different from her previous roles. Moreover, I am absolutely fond of the uncomparable couple in film: Bobby and Jessica. There will have a lot of comedy and interesting scenes. No need to say anymore hope the rating will reach its peak

Looking foward to the filming of "萬凰之王". Take a good care Jessica. Besides plenty of liquid in the ridiculous hot weather, you may try turmeric meal, if its mixed up with honey,it will be easier to drink. Its good for your stomach

Wishes of happiness

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.