LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: So Sorry!

hahaha... it's MTR, buddy! Yes, you'll need to keep an eye on "that person"!! hahaha...

MTR咩?咁邊度系叫MRT? Singapore?

U r right. MTR is MRT in Singapore.

睇黎我真系應該是時候去星加坡喇!哈哈!

到時拍劇要仲小心呀! 因為一冷一熱仲容易病呀! 趁未開工休息多D喇!

Pls take care and enjoy shooting the new series!

take care, Jessica ! get well soon yea ~

looking forward to your new series ! again!!

Hope you get well soon and take care!!!!

Its unforeseen and am sure everyone understands... More importantly you rest well...

Hi Jessica,

I may not be one of those who were there... But I believe and be rest assured that those who went will understand that its unforeseen and are in fact more concerned of the plight you're in... and its better that you rest at home rather than go for the event as your health is definitely more important...

Its very thoughtful of you to leave a message despite not feeling well... its just you... thanks Jessica...

Very importantly and just like what you've advised everyone... you also really really need to rest well to build up your immunity... Hydrate yourself well with more fluid intake because of the hot weather over there especially when you're filming... And maybe take more bland/plain food instead of fried stuff to rest your stomach... since you have quite sensitive stomach it seems... (not sure what diagnosis you have the last time when you had your digestive problems when you're in Africa...)

Will definitely pray for you to recover completely and remain in good health so that you can enjoy your filming... Also looking forward to your new show tomorrow...

Love,
Grace

Take care!今次見你唔到乜下次再見咯~~自己好好照顧自己身體,好好休息!

stomach problem again? fingers crossed... hope u get well soon.

Re: take care, and hope you will get will soon

Jessica,
原来你也是生病啦,我这几天也是生病,在家睡了好久,起来会比较好一点,希望你也要在家多多休息哦,要多喝水,多休息哦。。祝你早日康复!

take care

We all understand this. please feel comfort and we all wait for you.

I really suggest you to drink some warm water as the first copy of drink just after you wake up as it really good for your.

This make your digest system warm up before eat anything.

Hope see you again soon as last time I didn't go to gold coast.

Marrow.

睇到你留言,話你好翻點,我哋才放心咗,咁熱的天氣要注意防暑防曬,本來腸胃就唔好,要好好休息,特別是又要開工,記住讓lydia多帶點濕巾同埋小風扇,咁就好點。
一定要注意身體。

OMG ! Do you know,the weather in the north Vietnam like as Hanoi capital where i'm living is 39-40 degree. Everyone feel tired go out .so hot ! maybe...the weather in there also similar in here Jessica,Take care of your health! Loving you

Thank care while working:)! Lovess

Jessica, rest more & take care!! Support you forever ^.^

Hi Jessica! Please take care of yourself!
Now i'm worried for you because your filming is about to start and before it even start, you're already sick.

Please take good care of yourself!

Take care of yourself :)

Are you feeling better? Do take care. Hopefully you'll have a few days to sleep longer hours.

PS: Episode one of [施公奇案 II] was a joy to watch. You and Bobby's foot massage scene was hilarious~

No need to say sorry!

I know all of you fans always understand. Your health is the most important. Take care, Jessica!

Re: Take good care and Happy Shooting!!!.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.