LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Best wishes, Jessica!!!

Busy time again and take care of your health. Look forward for you and Bobby's co-operation and your new series also.

Re: Hello Hello

Jessica,it‘s too lately to see
your message,tomorrow’s function,please take some photos for us。

Dear Jessica,
請問七月份的施公II的活動在什麼時候呢?
最近知道你已經開始要忙碌了。。所以你要好好照顧你自己的身體哦。。。而且夏天比較容易中暑啊。。要多喝水哦!

嘩!我幾十年從未入過屯門!點既路徑駁車又駁車入去找黄金海岸呢?!

葵芳MTR外有bus入黃金海岸,好易搵!

hahaha!我知啦!Thanks!

Hi Jessica... Its alright and its always such a delight to see your message... Thank you...

Hi Jessica...

Its alright... I believe most of us understand you're busy and will be starting your promotional activities for "A Pillow Case of Mystery II" and shooting of new show soon... And, its always such a delight to see your message to know that all is well with you... Thank you...

Nonetheless... please really take good care of your right hand and your health when you start work...

Really looking forward to your new show "A Pillow Case of Mystery II" after looking at all the pictures that Stephanie has posted... thanks alot Stephanie...

By the way, let us know when is the airing of "今日VIP" as I think its gonna be quite fun with Bobby around... haha... Enjoy the function tomorrow...

Love,
Grace

wa... so close to my home!! haha...

Jessica, should be very close to you too la.. hahaha...

Great to hear from you again! It's been a long time! :):)

Great to hear from you again Jessica. Thank you for taking time out of what seems to be a very busy schedule to leave a message for us fans

I, along with many fans are eagerly waiting for you interviews and [施公II]. The teaser was very interesting It was great to see you in 男裝 again

Lastly, do take care of yourself. Plenty of fluids and rest (whenever possible) for the filming of [萬凰之王].

Best,
Alice

Glad to hear from you again, although I'd like to hear more news from you, watch more series, I know that enjoying the life would be the most important. So take your time, do what you like, and be happy

umm how come.....

i can't seem to find any online info at all about that new series 萬凰之王 jess will start filming nxt month?

any inputs guys? links?

Harry

Re: umm how come.....

Hmm... good question Harry. I tried googling [萬凰之王] but did not get any results either other than Jessica's message and a thread from Myolie's forum. I am not very familiar with how this works (filming for new drama).
Maybe the actors and actresses are going through the script --- table reading? informal rehearsals? I would assume that once filming commences on July 13/14th, more information will be made available (i.e., costume/hair-fitting events)?

I am probably wrong though ...

Cheers,
Alice

Thanks for ur reply... that makes sense :)

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.