LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Your acting is superb!!!!!

1 more weeks and 8 episodes more. The rating of last week was up 2 points, 28 points and I believe the ending will have the high rating. TVb should promote much and much to make the rating up! By the way, your acting is very superb, Jessica. The way you lost Tim Jai and the way you look your sisters, very outstanding. I wonder you and your cousin, Michael end up together. I wish he and you have more romantic scenes, but I think is's posssible

Re: Hi All!

終於等到你的留言啦!

晚晚都坐定定睇你套掌上,你做得很捧!捧!!捧!!!

好開心看到您的留言,每晚追看"掌上明珠",
好喜歡表哥同二表妺對手戲.....
偶像大人隻手還有沒有痛,好好保重﹐
另Ruan 頸好了沒有代問候..

Thanks Jessica! I had asked your 情敵 for the information....

My dog got a 2cm movable subcutaneous cyst near the axilla for over 1 month.
Can you ask Ruan for what diagnosis he suggest? Hope no need surgery!

Thanks

Great to hear from you again! Take care! :):)

The show's great! You acted well!

那天在"掌上明珠"-齊來有計-活動看到你真開心.
第一次看到您真人很漂亮及年輕呀!
期望下次活動再有機會看到您....

Re: Hi All! - reply from a fan in Vancouver

Hello Jessica!

It's fantastic how in-touch you are with your fans (i.e., Bravenet, Sina Twitter). It isn't much but a tweet here, a post there, mean a lot to us fans :) Hypothetically speaking, it breaks the barrier that usually separates celebrities from their fans. Thus, I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you, Jessica.

This is my first ever reply to a message you posted. I remember the first drama I ever watched of you was [難兄難弟] in 1999, or maybe it was 2000. I was too young to remember your name because of my Chinese or should I say, lack thereof; I just remembered and referred to you as the Cantonese-speaking 漂亮姐姐 with a beautiful smile.

It was great to hear from you and that you had a great time in Africa. Years ago, whenever I heard "Africa", issues like famine, death, AIDS, and violence were how I interpreted Africa. However, it's great to have another perspective on the beautiful continent :D The wildlife there must have also been fascinating. I hope I too, have the opportunity to visit Africa sometime in the near future.

All the best. Rest up and wish your wrist a speedy recovery!

P.S. See you in Vancouver...someday...hopefully

Best,
Alice

so happy that i can leave message to you ,i hope you can see it,i dream of wait you at HK,expecially want meet you in front of your boyfriend's shop ,but my mind is stuggle of it and think that if everyone both like me ,my idol will lost your happy time ,i do not hope it.when you have activity in shenzhen,guangzhou or zhuhai ,i want to see you.

Hello Jessica,

Nice to meet you!!
Support you ~^^~

missing you

it's long time without your information,i hope you can reply me when you see my message.whatever you write i will both happy.i learn from your happy life style.i will happier in the feature .

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.