LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reason that I Idolize you :)

Hi Jessica. How are you doing? I was thinking about you today and since i have a little bit of spare time, i decided to write you ..Well maybe some will not be interested If I tell you the reason Why I started to idolize you, but i will tell it anyway. Hmmm.. It was started when Jessica's tv series was aired in philippines in year 2002 " Eternity a chinese ghost story- it was tagalog dubbed. The reason i think that eternity was aired in philippines is because " Meteor Garden was the first chineze tv series which hit in philippines. Pilipino's love it. It is starring by Barbie Xu which happened to be one of the main cast of eternity too. I love Meteor garden and eternity. I really do appreciate chineze tv series. Chineze people are great in creating such good tv series.
In Eternity, I like the character of Jessica. She was so brave and powerful. I also love the casts and the story line. I watched till the end and i bought Cd's of it so i can watch it anytime. Years had passed but eternity was still my favorite tv series and Jessica ofcourse was my favorite tv actress.
This year I discovered her hongkong tv series -- Parental Guidance" in youtube. Its not difficult for me to understand because they spoke English, I also love it, my stomachs aches because of so much laughter Shes really Great !
I think I knew her that well even i just watched only two tv series of her. I don't get a chance to watch all of her movies and tv series because i can't understand chineze and her series are not available in philippines.. but i know from what i heard and feel and from what my co-fans thinks about her. Is that she is someone you could easily idolize because of her charm,humor, kind hearted, great actress and beautiful lady inside and out ..
I just really wish her the best of luck, good health, happiness and a long happy relationship ..

Hays,So Sorry for this is so long and sorry for the wrong grammars coz im not that good in enlish hehe.. Hope you could understand,I'm just expressing my own feelings
LOVE YOU IDOL GODBLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY !!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.