LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Function Tomorrow!

Hi all,

My fault!! I forgot to post this message earlier. There's a Breast Cancer funtion at Times Square tomorrow at 2pm. It'll be held outdoor under the big TV. I shall arrive around 2pm and will be on stage around 2:15pm. The function is only half an hour long.

Looking forward to see some of you tomorrow!

luv,
Jessica

wow! what a pleasant surprise!!! haha..

see you tomorrow~~~~~hahaha

Re: Function Tomorrow!

It means your function be today 5 May 2010, am I right? Be careful Jessica, your evil character will attract a lot of people haha :)) Luv ur acting!!!

Re: Function Tomorrow!

Function is tomorrow, 06 May.

Re: Yeah~ I can go I can go!

I can't fly I can't fly~~~~>,

so sad...

fine...have to stay in office...

then How about 11 May?Maybe we can......

Re: then How about 11 May?Maybe we can......

u can? i can't-.-|||

Hi all,

I don't think it's a good idea to come all the way to TV City coz it's so far and the weather is also getting hot. You'll also get attacked by the mosquitoes. And it's a waste of time and money to come all the way from China just to see me for a few minutes! I'm sure there'll be some other functions some time. You all work so hard. You should save up your money. They may be changing the date for the next promotion so that I can attend. Not yet confirmed. Will let you know.

luv,
Jessica

Er...........

頭先決定要飛黎了已經。。。

she's asking you to come for next promotion ah!!hahaha!!!i think it will be weekend la,but still can't come if this month...so sad...

Then how about the birthday party??? Ur...maybe too early to ask you this question.

As there will be your new drama coming July, then do you still have time to hold on the birthday party for this year? I'm afraid I have only this opportunity to see you again this year. T_T

If you have no time, I will look forward to another chance.

Missing you a lot. T_T

forgot to tell u that Cica bought a electric mosquito repellent on the plane when she came back...though there is no mosquito in shanghai now...hahahaha
so i think she bought it for you la~(can keep mosquitos away when waiting for you)

我游泳游去香港吧

Re: 我游泳游去香港吧

Yeah, come again. just don't go ..

Re: 我游泳游去香港吧 ---- 好主意!!!你先游过去等我,我随后就到

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.