LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks, Bnet BMs!

Thanks, Bnet BMs for explaining. I was just about to explain the situation. I was a little sad when I read all those messages about this issue. I'm sure no one meant any harm, but it turned into an argument. We all try to help each other out here and do look on the positive side.

Thanks for changing the background again. Fresh for the eyes!

luv,
Jessica

Dont feel sad. Cheer up. ;D

We always stand behind you!!!!

Actually, I think, this issue told us how Jessica's fans care you, Jessica . Don't feel sad and worry about anything

Re: Aiya, small matter la... Don't be sad, idol!!!

Re: Thanks, Bnet BMs!

Don't feel sad! always believe you!!

Cheer up Jessica! We'll always be there for you! :):)

Hi... My sincere apologies...

Hi...

I am truly sorry for causing any unhappiness to anyone... I sincerely don't mean to cause any misunderstandings... Sigh... Really appreciate those who understand where I am coming from... Thank you...

Love,
Grace

Re: Hi... My sincere apologies...

Hi Grace,

I understand where you're coming from.Please do not take it to heart as I believe that nobody meant any harm from the start.
And Jessica,cheer up!No matter what happens,we'll support you!

Love,
Anne

I hope the unpleasant comments would not discourage you from posting messsages

Hi Grace,

I sincerely hope that you will continue to post your frank comments here. Viewing messages in Bravenet has been a routine for me everyday. It is from the exchanges of words that we get to know Jessica and her fan-friends more.

I believe many viewers of Jessica's blogs will miss your messages if we do not see your messages for a while.

We support you, just like Jessica.

Best Regards,
Christine

Re: I hope the unpleasant comments would not discourage you from posting messsages

ya ! I have to agree .. I like Grace messenges! For me shes great -- @ Grace, can we be friends ? Continue to write great messeges here, looking forward to it cause thanks to you,I learned something new HAHA :).. FRIENDS ?!

Re: Hi... My sincere apologies...

Grace!!Your comments were right!! I appreciate your character!!

Thanks for all your understanding and encouragement... we're all friends and here to support Jessica

Hi...

Thanks for all your understanding and encouragement... We are all friends and we learn from one another... like one big family... encouraging and helping one another...

Also, we are all here to give Jessica our fullest support and any encouragement that she needs...

Love,
Grace

Re: Thanks, Bnet BMs!

Don't be sad !please! don't think of these, we only hope you are happy!
Expectation 'Sisters of Pearl'

jessica,don't be sad

Dearest jessica,
please believe that we will trust you and be for you forever.So just ignor the unfriendly comments,which must be posted by someone on purpose.Cheer up! All of us want a happy jessica!
P.S. my English is poor,and I hope you can understand the general idea.
Good night!
yours faithfully

Everything is fine now. All smiles again:)! Thanks Bnet,BMS. Lovely bg;)

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.