LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Yay! Thumbs up to Grace & thanks for the updates, idol...

You are irreplaceable!!!

To be honest,for all of us,you are more than our idol!
You are forever irreplaceable in my heart!

Re: Thank You, Grace!

很開心可以與你一起成長。
4月28日去不到
希望5月2日的可以去

只是想说一句谢谢你偶像!我在你身上也学了很多东西哦~~期待你的新戏。。哇第二个是在五月二号。。那不就是我的生日啊。。。我好期待能够得到你的祝福。。不知能够吗? 呵呵:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FOR THE COMING DAY!哦!我想我应该用中文!自从我们知道她完全可以胜任用中文和我们交流之后,哈哈,这里的中文多啦!哈哈 恩 作为亲,我也祝你生日快乐哦!虽然我不认识你,但我知道我们是一家人!呵呵

It's the first time for me to reply to you……At the first time,I really don't understand why some fans wonder you‘ve forget us here!It's impossiblable!We all believe you have a considerablly great love to somebody or something around you,let alone those us who really love her~~So we just need to trust her and waiting for her~~~Don't say something hurting word anymore.We are your guardian angel forever.However,I also think they are a group of direct but emotional fans who love you so much.And then they just get worried with love. So you need't to be upset!And,some fans just can support you on WEIBO,coz they are not familiar with ENGLISH,but we all here all the time.Nowadays,there is Hymn flying in the morning sun around my house,I feel happy(plus the moving love from you),and would like the sweet and peaceful feeling would come to you.I am not very good at ENGLISN,hope you would understand the above greeting to you.Lastly,I just say you bring a good sweet dream of how to become a girl and a woman,so beautiful!I think all of fans really learn how to love life from you,we are so lucky and proud.OK,that's all!Hope you a nice day and get well soon with your hand and head!Our love will come with you all the time

so moving~~~~
we'll support you forever!!!

偶像大人真的好體貼,那就約定4月28日 % 5月2日見啦!

We all know and do right things for you, Jessica. Actually we are, oversea fans, and don't know Chinese, so the only way we can check your information is Bravenet. And, of course nothing is Bravenet, we should know you're relax yourself and do something as normal person, not an actress, a showbiz person. However, some people here wrote some messages like "forget us" (like me ) is the way express our love to you, sorry if it makes you be not happy. Singapore, or even a small town in China or Taiwan, they can have a chance to meet you in a person when you have some activities in there, but like us, it's not easy. I saw your messages at Weibo, I understand you and them are friends not fans anymore, but with us, the distance is farther. Sometimes, the way for express our love is promoting your series in our country and support you silence. Finally, with us, you always have a secret place in our hearts.

By the way, I believe your acting in "Sisters of Pearl" and you will get supports from all TV Viewers.
Luv,
Alec Nguyen.

What you said touches me greatly. I watched your drama from my childhood, and learned a lot from your roles, the most important one for me was Quin. With age, I learned more of you, not only from your drama. I found I loved you, not only because of the roles, the point was that you are Jessica, who could alway be herself. Maybe at the begining some fans always thought you should be the one which had been in their thoughts already, but I believe if they learn more about you, they will understand they loved you just because you are Jessica, the only Jessica in this world.
I don't know whether you can read this message (there are too many messages here, I understand maybe you can not read all of them ), I just want to let you know, whenever, I will support all your decisions. I wish you will be happy, and the one who you loved will be happy too , cause I love your smile.

It's great to see your message once again!
Looking forward to your upcoming drama.

Do take care and thanks for keeping us updated all the time! Really appreciate your efforts.

Thanks Grace for bringing up the issue. :) We should keep Bravenet SPAM FREE.
Last but not least, thanks to Bravenet Boardmasters for putting up the translation.

Regards,
Ai Lin

yep too many "funny" people around....

it's so hard to keep up with diff characters, of ur fam members, ur loved ones, let alone with all fans... we just need to learn not to let these lil' things bother us...

Take care jessica, all the best in the new show :)

Very sorry, former day can't grow up with you, because I can only see you on the TV or computer, can't fly to all parts to participate in your activity, because of age, my parents are worried. But I have already been educated in the university now, can go to see you, though there are not many you while coming to the hinterland. Haha. Mean birthday party of you to go HK think you this year, this was my wish all the time too, but you will work in July ...It doesn't matter, have next year, the year after next, every year in the future. I only wanted to say, though there was no chance to grow up with you before, since that time beginning to like you, you have been already accompanying me to grow up. And I want to accompany you to grow up together in the future, the reduction of the work load will not influence our love U, On the contrary we hope you Reduce the work load , may have a good rest, may live a simple and happy life with the boyfriends of household still more instead. It is happy to look at you, we will be happy. Oh, my English is very bad, don't laugh at me. Haha look after oneself carefully! We support you forever! Love U!

Its glad to see your messenger again!Wish you success in your new series!
Just let you know,always support in your decisions!! I belive every your actions is right.
Dont pay your attention to people who makes you be not happy!Some of them just only --unintentionally
Waiting for "sister of peal" in channel Vietnam.
Finally I want to say,you've just recovered your health. Don't work too much!!Take care yourself pleassseee

After reading the long message which Grace posted, I was touched. It always comes to my mind what jessica said: she is proud of us,because we are well-behaved. To be a fan , we could think more about jessica.

Just like what Grace said, Just be yourself ,Jesscia.
we will support you forever~~~~

好長的留言啊這次~~
看得很感動~特別是“FRIEND”個句~好溫暖

希望你开开心心,我很喜欢你的笑容!做你粉丝很多年,虽然没有见过几次面,但我相信总会有机会的!我们一起成长!爱你

Have fun at all the events and take care:)

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.