LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flight Details

Hello My Dearest Fans,

Flight detail is below.

27Feb CX717 Departs at 9:10am Arrives SIN at 12:55pm
28Feb CX714 Departs at 11:25am

Sorry it's an early flight again, but we need to go early to rehearse etc. I have asked Lydia about our schedule in Singapore and it does seem very tight. The only time I can think of is after the show which should finish at 10pm. The show will be held at the Compass Ballroom of the Hard Rock Hotel in Santose. What do you think? If it's not too late for you all, maybe we can meet for an hour after the show? It cannot be too long coz I think Lydia and I will be extremely tired by that time, but I would to see you. Let me know what you decide and I'll let you organise.

See you real soon!

luv,
Jessica

Of course! 10pm is fine with me. Thanks for the flight details.

Night is still young! :) 10pm onwards if FINE! Please meet!! :) :)

take cares~!Miss you soooooooooooo much!~

Re: Flight Details

Jessica,

Seems that you have more and more time during this time. good to you.

Will you go with Ruan?

Enjoy your private time la...

You watch any movie during your holiday ?

Marrow.

Re: Flight Details - When will you arrive

Dear Jessica,

When will you arrive airport on that if you have a plan ?

Marrow.

I am sooooo jealous of Singapore's FANS!!! Haha, have a nice time la~~~

Thanks for the flight details~~~~see u later~~~

Jessica is very nice

I think we should be proud of Jessica, our idol, she does everything for fans Sing's fans, this is ur chance, because I think not all of you can get into the hotel, so the meeting after the show is the great idea. Chance is in ur hand. try ur best!

So glad to have a gathering after 10 pm

Jessica and all fans in Singapore,

I am more than glad and happy to learn that Jessica is able to meet us after the show.

As I am first time attending Jessica's meeting fans activity, I do not know what to expect. At least, we need to have an organising committee, to gather all those who are interested, to find a venue etc.

See you at the airport on Sat.

Bye

Yours Always,

Christine

after 10pm would be fine :D
i'm so happy you agreed to have a gathering :D :D :D

by the way, i'm very very interested to join this gathering and is very willing to be part of the organising team.
whoever's is in charge can email me {;

hopefully this gathering is a success :D

Some Concerns...

Dear Jessica and all fans,

Thanks for the flight details... would like to go but cannot make it... Have a good time at the airport with the rest of them...

Its good to hear that you can meet us after the show... its my first time going for such gathering as well... quite excited... 10pm is definitely not too late and hope won't be too tiring for you...

My only concern is that... Will there be any restrictions, like dresscode, entry passes, etc. if the meeting is at the Ballroom? If so, the venue is important... hopefully someone can suggest a good venue so that it will be more convenient for everyone... I agree with Christine that there is a need to discuss further on this issue... What do you all think?

Love Always,
Grace

Suggestions.

i'm not sure who to contact about the gathering thing because i don't really know anyone from bravenet :X

by the way, I'm suggesting Festive Walk,
there's restaurants there which can be one of our choices to held the gathering. it's the nearest to Hard Rock Hotel. and most importantly, it's open 24/7.
here's the link : http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Attractions/FestiveWalk

how about replying here if you're okay with the place?
or is there any other place which you all prefer?

(i'm not really sure what else to do already) :x

Jessica,have a good trip~

although I haven't seen you in real life till now, but I believe one day I'll have the chance to see you ~~~haha ~

10pm sounds fine! =) Looking forward to meet you!

Re: Flight Details Ok..Yeah

Hi Jessica, see you at the Airport on Saturday!

As for the gathering, 10pm is fine with me too. Shall we all discuss further on Sat at the Airport? Getting Excited!!!

Re: Enjoy pandan cake in Singapore =P yum yum

Envvyyy envyyyy!!! Grrr! Anyway Jessica, have a good trip:)

Take care there.

Envy all the guys in Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENVY地淚流滿面。。。=。=哈哈。

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.