General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Big Handicap Races

Hi all,im just wondering if anyone has an intrest in the big handicap races of each day and if so does anyone want to start a daily post of selections they fancy.These are the type of races i like to back on and it would be great to speak to people who also like to back in these races.

Re: Big Handicap Races

If you want to put one or two up I'll have a go. At least you get nice prices in these races eh?

These are the selections that i will be backing tomorrow all each way.Should be nice prices.
Catterick 2:10 Booster Divin
2:40 Vicentio
4:40 Meteoric Rise
Leicester 2:50 Black Smoke

No big handicap races tomorrow but these are the horses i will be backing.
Folkstone 3:40 Geopgraphy
Kempton 7:50 Montiboli
Marquis De Louvois
Kempton 8:50 Mixing
King's Fable
Has anyone else any selections.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=px0a5Aj2lh0fNxXWACTmVRA&hl=en#

Not really much for me tomorrow, why do you fancy those are there any main reasons, do you follow any sorts of systems?

Good luck anyway mate.

Hi Joe Boy,The horses i back are just horses that i think will get you a run for your money.I don't use any system for selecting horses in the big handicaps and im certainly no expert at selecting horses but i do alright with them.

Horses of interest for me tomorrow.
Blackthorn 2:30 Taunton E/W
Dovedale 5:30 Taunton E/W
Earl Kraul 8:20 Kempton E/W
Eastern Hills 7:50 Kempton Win.

Unlucky with Dovedale for the place. Good luck tonight. I fancy Grimes Faith in the 8.50.

Bet365 paid out for the 4th place so it wasn't to bad.I will be having a small e/w bet on Red Ruby in the same race.

Only for a good favourite we could have won that one but that's the nature of the game.Anyway these are the horses of interest for me tomorrow all Each-Way.
Newbury 5:25 Sylvan Shack and Pedlers Bridge
Wolverh 3:25 Easibetdotnet
4:00 Gimme Some Lovin
4:35 Valhillen
Kempton 8:20 Dancing Duo

3 for me today.
Kempton 2:55 Norseman Cateline
Doncaster 4:05 Nortonthorpe Lad
Kelso 5:25 Crackleando
All E/W.