General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Quick pics

Morning all
The following are by various proceedures, but whether theres a bet among them I dont know. My short list for today before I narrow them down is as follows.
4.50 chep chief exec
5.30 hunt farington lodge
3.00 rip danum dancer
4.10 rip ragheed and blue spiniker
3.40 chep 3.4.6
3.25 kemp 1.5.10
4.30 newc 1.7.8
5.35 newc 1.2.4.7
3.00 rip 1.2.9.12
5.20 rip 1.3.5

good luck to all. im out for the rest of the day.
no time to look from a full VDW method.the bottom lot with just numbers are the 3yo's selected on LTO speed figures only. any errors are because im rushing, so please forgive me
sp

Re: Quick pics

Not my type of race but?
4.45 ling

back in the red *****
luck will come *****
shaded edge ****
lord of the reins ****
sp

1 7 Lord of The Reins (IRE) 12/1
2 3 1½ Shaded Edge 4/1
3 1 2 Luck Will Come 4/1
4 11 s.h Back In The Red (IRE) 7/4 f

OPAL HAZE
SPLIT BRIEFS
2 FOR MY ATTENTION TODAY in the last 2 races at wolves. OFF OUT SO MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CHECK OUT THE FORM. ONE OF THE ABOVE DID GET BEAT BY A HORSE THAT WENT ON TO RUN WELL IN A CLASS 4.
SP

Hi All
Another day when Im finding it hard to pic a selection that suits my needs.
Looked hard at the first race at haydock but could not find an edge.
With Milton Bradley entering a couple and a few entered for the Ayr Gold Cup I think its a hard race to fathom.
I looked at Indian Trail, The Jobber, Judd Steet, Elhamri, Cape Royal and Corridor Creeper. I added an interest in Special Day and Northern Empire.
If I was to guess I would go for Specil Day And Northern Empire to show improvement????
All races left alone today and Ive decided the best plan is to go out for the afternoon to the coast.
Happy Hunting everyone.
sp

Hello All
On page 12 of the RP Pricewise mentions that the course at Doncaster was to be watered last night. Lets hope they dont do anythig silly. I will be watching the first race with interest!!!!
Turftrax have the ground as good to firm.
sp

Hello All
Havent found a bet today, so sticking a pin in the Portland I have come up with
Buachaill Dona (IRE)
Pearly Wey
good luck
sp

Hi All
Just A test as i havnt been able to get on the forum

Hello
I will look in on the 3.20 today. Afsoun seems to be good enough to beat these, but I keep looking at others and seeing potential dangers. I think I will wait and see how it runs if stepped up to 3 mile.
All the best.
sp

Hello Spranger
Hope you remember me. Just come across this website via a web link. Reminds me of the old Peach forum before sadly the plug was pulled. Seems rather homely and friendly to me and perhaps worth a longer look.
Be in touch.

Hi Malbec
sorry it has taken so long to reply. I have been busy at work. Hope your OK and you are enjoying the Horseracing.If I remember correctly you were making a lot of money from your horses an were soon going abroad with a couple of young ladies in tow.
Spranger

Hi all
just had a quick look and penzance and metophric are two wild fancies, but no bet upto now.
sp

first bet of the day
bonus
good luck to all
sp

Hi All
No VDW bets, but quick pics suggest to me 8.6 Bahamian Ballet a watch and wait for me and check my form no the horses.
sp

Hi All
8.6 to about 7.00 for a while, but no show in race according to betfair radio.
Still if buying and selling a profit would have been made.
sp
other selections so far this season are;
blue ksar upl 22 may
dingaan 4.05 NMKt 23rd
elhamri 3.25 22 may
obe gold 7.20 23 may

Hi All
with Angus Newz on the fringes of the betting forecast and showing no signs of being backed early I will leave the race alone.
This one has run quite a few times at Newmarket and is versatile when it comes to the going. Has a reasonable record in class 2 events. The jockey has ridden this one many times and seems to get on well with her. This one could spring a surprise, with 2 wins in may and 2 wins in june this one fits the bill, but the lower grade form of recent starts is a worry!
Good luck to all
ps a long season ahead and plenty of time to find winners.
SP

Morning
Last one of the early season horses today.
Fragrancy 3.50 red has run well at this course and is the selection. Today this horse tries a new trip so I couldnt back it. This is not to say it wouldnt be a buy and sell though.
so far so good.
8.15/2.7.13/2.6.
7. 5.
7/2.4.7/2.10/3.3
5/2.3.

5 9-2 4 7-2 mondays pic
a good run so i will leave it there on a purple patch.
sp