General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A QUESTION FOR IAN RE. STATS

IAN.........I know this site is constantly evolving but I wonder if you have the following figures.......STRIKE RATE OF MASTER TOP RATED HORSE....Or JOINT RATED AS APPROPRIATE...............and also PROFIT/LOSS of ALL MASTER TOP RATED TO ONE POINT LEVEL STAKE........again JOINT RATED ALSO IF APPROPRIATE.

Re: A QUESTION FOR IAN RE. STATS

I do check all races for % strike rate from the top 3 rated in all columns and win to level stakes for the master and lto.

All Weather Season 2005-06

Backing every top rated and joint top rated Master rated horse showed a level stakes profit of 71.62 pts and that is just to sp prices.

Backing every top and joint top rated horse last time out showed a level stakes profit of 142.85pts and that is just to sp prices.

Turf Season 2005

Backing every top rated and joint top rated Master Rating horse showed a level stakes profit of 74.5 pts and that is just to sp prices.

Backing every top and joint top rated horse last time out showed a level stakes profit of 172.3 pts that is just to sp prices.

Currently this flat season the Lto column is 34.03 points in profit and the master column is showing a small loss of 20 points which isn't bad at present bearing it is just the horse with the best rating in the last twelve months.

As for actual strike rate I could work it out but its all pen and paper stuff.

I have spoken to the technical side of the site this morning and have laid down the base plans for some sort of search facility. He agrees in principal it can be done but its all down to cost and getting it done right which probably isn't a five minute job.

I would love to get it done personally but have to weigh everything up.

Ian

Re: A QUESTION FOR IAN RE. STATS

THANKS IAN..........Most impressive results,I will have a closer look later...........I assume (like most rating services)......that your TOP MASTER RATED HORSE does actually perform the best........would be not unknown for a rating service to find that...for example...backing the THIRD BEST RATED made more profit/etc.