General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
inform speed system

Hi Ian.
Haven't had chance to check your speed system lately.
Do you know how it is doing on the turf?

Regards
Peter.

Re: inform speed system

Hi Peter, I'm afraid I haven't got any exact figures for this system and if I'm honest was going to drop it as a freebie because once the flat season started there were so many bets, many at shorter prices which lost.

Its a sound basis for a system but possibly just for better priced horses. Having said that, Taboor won today at 9/1 (I think) and was a system bet as well as one or two others.

Are you following it at all?

Ian

i think now that the main part of the season is here there should be an upturn in the speed figures. i am fine tuning a method using L T O figures and i had 3 from 4 yesterday. taboor, rain stopped play , cashel mead and inch high. All taken from a/a hcaps.
Regards
Peter.

Peter, I know you mentioned before about backing top rated horses whose figures improved each time, I hope you followed it with Salute yesterday, won 20/1 (35/1 on Betfair).

The top rated horses did well yesterday and were unlucky too with Zarzu 2nd at 16/1 and House Martin 2nd at 33/1.

Keep us informed of your new idea it looks another one to follow.

Ian.

HI IAN
I THINK THERE LOOKS TO A POSSIBLE SUCCESFUL METHOD TO BE HAD BY USING THAT APPROACH AND AT PRESENT I AM LOOKING TO REFINE IT A LITTLE. YESTERDAY THERE WAS: rain stops play:w11/4. taboor: w 8/1.salute:w 20/1.
tokyo jo 2nd: evens. cross the line: 4th; evens.
A PROFITABLE DAY. A SLIGHT VARIATION ON THIS ALSO SELECTED TIDY 20/1, TROUBLE MOUNTAIN 2ND 13/2, INCH HIGH 3RD 8/1, AND 3 U/P AT 40/1,11/1,12/1.

REGARDS
PETER

HI IAN.
2 SELECTIONS YESTERDAY BUT NO WINNERS.
TODAY I HAVE : SOLENT 5.05 EPSOM, CRATHORNE 5.10 MUSS: THE GREAT DELANEY:5.45 MUSS:DON'T TELL SUE, 8.40: CHEPSTOW.
AS WITH EVERYTHING,50% LUCK, 50% LOGICAL SELECTION.

REGARDS
PETER

hi ian.
the derby is always a difficult race to call but thanks to your speed figures I came up with 'sir percy' Top Rated improver.

regards
peter