General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CDLTO system

just one winner from five so far on the system this week and a couple of points down. ( 35 points up in last couple of weeks)
Tomorrow, two at Ripon
7.05 Top Jaro
8.35 Ellesappelle
( I have double checked the qualifiers for tomorrow)
At Newcastle Apache point is just one point away from matching the system criteria and looks like a good bet anyway at a big price

good luck and good punting

Re: CDLTO system

I think Caymans Gift 3:00 newcastle and Apache Point 3:35 newcastle have good each-way chances at big prices.

Hi Jim

See systems ( continued) Thread re Top Jaro

Good Luck

Monster

Hi Jim, any selections today?

Cheers, keep the faith!!

Hi

Two selections again today. Poor week so far - just one win from seven and four points down- but, as you say, keep the faith with:
Hamilton 6.45 Mobane Flyer
7.55 Mceldowney

Jim

Been away with work and unable to post yesterday.
Thursday's two selections were both non runners
Yesterday three selections with the following result

Hulla Ballew - 3rd 3/1
Jordan's Elect - 2nd 11/4
Royal Citadel - 2nd 11/10 ( beaten a neck by 25/1 shot)

So , one of those weeks this week, just one win from ten so far.
Will post Saturday' in a few minutes

1.25 Newm Minister of state
1.55 Tarkamara
6.15 Thirsk Auction Time

Jim

Good luck with these today, funnily enough all of these are highlighted by other systems I use (not inform).

I only joined in the week and I am learning my way around so the forum is invaluable. I am not using the ratings today as far to many races and I will get lost with all the details, but I might concentrate on the evening meetings

Hi Jim, unlucky agin yesterday.

I wonder, and am not trying to have a go in any way, but maiden races do seem a bit dodgy sometimes especially when the horse you may pick only had one run.

You are many points up so far and am not knocking your system it is just a suggestion that maybe helpful.

Keep it going Jim,

Just one winner at odds on from five selections on Monday.
Several placed again.
I will be just observing this system for another couple of weeks before making a judgement about whether it really is worth following