General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Feature

Hi Ian

Thanks for the new feature. There is a gremlin at work for Stoic Leader in the 7.10 at Catterick.

Stoic Leader raced 3 days ago when the cursor is held over the LTO rating is displays Catterick and it should be Musselburgh

Good Luck

Monster

Re: New Feature

Hi, yes I see that Viscious Warriors last three 'boxes' are incorrect too. I am in the process of getting it sorted hopefully all correct by the weekend.

I think this will be a useful feature but just beware until we get the go ahead that all is ok.

Ian

The new features although very nice has completely screwed up my importing of the data into Excel. All the extra data gets imported even if you deactivate it - meaning you have lots of extra rows and it is a total nightmare.

any chance of having the ability to export data to excel using the old format?

Same request here

Hi, I have been told there was a bug in the code and this should now have sorted the errors on this feature.

Regarding exporting the data can one or both of you email me (rather than going back and forth on the forum) and let me know how and what you export the data so that I can look at possibly having another race card set up or download area just for this, thanks.

Ian.

Hi Ian, spoke to you this morning about the Excel import. Your idea of looking into a comma-delimited file to import into Excel seems like an excellent idea - would save a lot of time on the current process. Also, I assume, would allow the 'days since rating achieved' information to be comma-delimited from the rating and therefore import into a separate column (rather than having two figures in the same column).

Thanks for your time - new feature is very useful for research, just causes a problem with the export - having the best of both worlds would be brilliant.

atb
Sue

Hi Sue, thanks for the call this morning. I am on the case with this but as I said it may be a week or two before anything is sorted, if it can be at all.

I will keep you all up to date with any news.

Ian.

Thanks Ian - I realised that it might not be possible but it is good that you are willing to try. Sue

Ian

Is it possible to add for Master, Course and distance either the date or how many days ago the rating was achieved.

Furthermore under Course and Distance is it possible to add the same data as you have for Master, LTO, LTO1 & LTO2

Finally is it possible to add with the card the maximum rating by any runner (as far as your records go) achieved for Race Age, Course, Distance and Class

Thanks

Regarding the issue of downloading the race cards to Excel, instead of the 'Hide details' button at the top just dis enabling the java feature on the web site, we should be able to make this button not show any data at all even for your downloads. This should make it all work as before, the new 'yellow box' info won't be part of your download info though.

I will get more details on this tomorrow but it should be as you want it by the end of next week hopefully.

Ian