General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
simple system

back all horses who are in heavy type in all 5 categories,master,lto,m+a,couse and distance.Sometimes 2 or 3 per race.
Maybe confine to handicaps.

Re: simple system

I am now checking the six categories, 2 cols on left and 4 on right.
5 or 6 today produced 7 winners from 23 bets and 21 pts profit at sp,about 28 pts on betfair.

Congrats pytelum - good day for you.

23 bets a day however is a bit too hectic for me - any chance you could tell us the results for just the 6 qualifiers since you started doing this system

Mike

Hi, I am interested in your system. Which actual horses do you back from these highlighted horses? Is it every horse that is in bold type?

To swap my simple system I am using the Winning Method 1 on the web site, all top 3 rated horses from all runners last three runs with some excellent winners in the past couple of days.

Today not great but in profit making 5/1 a minimum bet:

Ooh Ah Camera Won at 7/1
Mystery Pips Won at 16/1
Double Ransom Won at 7/1
Aleron Won at 7/1

I have had others in the last couple of weeks some mentioned on another thread.

Hope you read this and can let me know your system and best of luck.

Thanks MIke and PeterH

very busy at the moment at work.
At the right hand side of the ratings i write 1-6 depending on heavy type. I don't back all but I con sider all 5 and 6. Another winner today at 28/1.
When I get time I will back check 6 only.
one word of warning : sometimes the ratings are from sand runs,now running on turf.Always check the horse for today's surface and going.Later I will give you the system results for today without the going rule.

today

33 selections (5 and 6)
6 winners

profit at sp. 16.5 points

However at Betfair the 28/1 winner paid 55.0 near off
giving an extra 27 pts profit(- commission)

6 only:1 winner at 9/2 returning .5 loss

I dont have time to backcheck at the moment.Sorry.

pytelium

Simple system it may be but, pretty effective.

Cursing my luck today as had Incidentally (11/4) and Hazymm (7/1) buoth beaten a head so I tried your simple system and found

Fangom Forest at 14/1 (I got 19.22)

Very pleased, many thanks

I am very new to the ratings but hope to reciporocate with a very systems in time.

Stuart

Thanks for your kind words. Backing all 5 and 6 today returned 7 winners rom 50 and a loss of about 19.24 pts at sp( about 13 points at Betfair prices)

I am going to record the results for another few days to see how it goes.

I personally spend upwards of 4 hours a day studying form and prefer a higher strike as you can stake more at shorter odds and control your bank better.I like to look closer the figures and the details of the going,trainer,jockey,draw,class etc.The figures merely point you to the horses to examine more.

I have given up keeping records on the 5's, too many,but the 6's made a profit today,3 selections ,2winners at 8/1 and 9/4,I'll keep an eye on it and report back

Do you have results for the "6's"........save having to backtest if they did make a consistent profit.

soory,Dylan,I haven,t kept everydays record but I have each days printout for over a month so I could backcheck that time but too busy at present.

12 selections

1 winner at 12/1

rturn 13
+1 for today

CHEERS....I will have a look myself if I can find the time.

3 selections
2 winners

4/6 and 11/2

+5.17

sunday

3 winners from 3 runners

8/11,6/5,1/2

+2.43

Fourth successive winning day!

Will try to do some back checking this week

Would be interesting....still had no time to backtest myself.Looks good so far.

Monday

10 selections

4 winners at 5/1,4/1,7/4,1/4

return 15

profit +5

40% sr will do me!
The issue of 2 or more selections in the one race:at the moment putting one point on every 6.

There are always going to be more selections on the AW.

Todays selections
3.10 L Secret Night
3.40 L Nikki Bea
4.10 L Thorny Mandate + Night Storm
5.10 L Intriguing Glimpse + The Jobber

2.10 K Katie Killane
2.30 K Miss Glory Be
3.00 K Dagola
4.0 K Rowanberry
4.30 K Gaudalphin
5.0 K Wanna Shout

12 sel

1 winner at 15/2

I often find that any system I come across using the ratings has a lot more selections on the All Weather. Again its down to trying to filter out the not so good bets I suppose but at least with prices on Betfair you would be in even more profit and probably broken even today.

Keep posting, I'm sure people are following if not posting themselves.

Ian

A losing day at sp after 5 winning days is not bad,I would like to check for about 300 selections or so just to see. I am not really a systemite myself, I try to analyse every bet I make from every angle I can think of.

1 2