General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Top 3 Last Time Out

I have used top 3 lto on every race today and have come out 17 points up on the day. I took out any horse under 6/1 and got 7 winners 5 this afternoon and 2 this evening .None at windsor interestingly in response to a recent post .i was at 23 points up at one time after victory in the first at ayr .However a great day .cheers!

Nice one Peter, top 3 last time out is definitely my favourite angle, at least to start with and when something like Indian Spark comes along it makes a few losers worthwhile.

A lot of people tell me that the way the ratings are set out with the top horses highlighted it leads them to back more than one horse in a race more often, more than they had considered anyway, and why not? Increasing your bets in a race will only increase your chances of success and you would have had these extra bets on another race anyway.

Ian

Peter

Do you mind saying how many selections you had to back? Was it more than 3 in a race and was it all the races or just maidens and handicaps?

Nick

hi nick,
i bet on all horses at 6/1 and over on every race yesterday that appeared top 3 lto.
today hasnt been as good but a multitude of winners from top 3 lto have come in today that wer less than 6/1. it definately seems the way to go but needs a little tinkering with

First post as I new to the site.This seems a very interesting angle.At the start of the thread mention was made of HANDICAPS being the preferred races....is this still the case,???

1 2