General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Draw Stats

It would be great if the Draw Stats be sorted to the runners rather than being a separate table, makes it much easier to read quickly.

Re: Draw Stats

Also it would be better if the draw number was a separate column rather than being placed in brackets after the runner name.

Another issue concerns Non runners during the course of the day before the off, the draw stats will no longer relate to the race, is there anyway for updates to be posted if there are Non Runners?

Regarding the draw tables, I think I will be leaving things as they are but I am making a small change which will be in effect by next week.

Instead of having the draw data show results from just the exact number of horses in the race, I will be showing data from races that 3 more and 3 less runners.

For example a 6f race at Ripon with 14 runners. The draw data will show all results from 6f races at Ripon with 11,12,13,14,15,16 and 17 runners. This should give more past data to go by.

Ian.

That will add more flexibility and increase the number of races from which the stats are derived as in a few cases there seems to be too few.