General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nap of the day - Tuesday 29th June

Hello everyone, going to Thirsk for the evening racing, I have one selection in each race. Lets see how I get on :-
6:30 Hi Dancer
7:00 Battle of Britain
7:30 Bold Diktator
8:00 Dream Express
8:30 High Importance NAP
9:00 Mullglen

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 29th June

Good luck tonight at Thirsk mate.

I am now +2.3pts (I think without checking)

Today

7.40 Stratford - Pilgrims Lane

Good luck

Keep away from the favs roedhelm dont use the tables to confirm the chances of shorties as they are not as sure things as their prices indicate, the bookies will clean you out eventually you need to beat the book to come out in front yes you may endure longer losing runs but string a few together and you can make meaningfull income.
You dont want winners you want profit that gadolphin horse was a classic in the maiden look at its speeds if a 2yo post static speeds on the trot its a dog and will get beat by a dark horse ipen to improvemnt just leave them alone they will lose you money

PS

Keep away from 3yo handicapers they are not to be relied upon to replicate their form.

Oscar royal was my nap paul in the 7:40 straty. Ians speeds highlight it nicely, if you look at its past runs its run really wel against horses that went on to be rated in the 130's at stratford and it was a non trier at uttoxter. You have to take the runs of these handica jumpers with a pinch of salt sometimes if something catches your eye look at its recent runs for signs of non trying or genuine problems.

The Count

Do you not feel even the slightest bit of an aftertimer coming on and saying that your nap was an 11/1 winner an hour afetr the race!

You talk sense it seems sometimes but what is wrong with putting your bets up before the race? No one can take you seriously if you aftertime like you do.

Sorry mate

LOL ffs paul didnt realise this was the betfair forum aftertiming accusation hey ! well pal dont worry i wont be posting and irritating you anylonger.

I stake considerable amounts of money and thats why i do not state what i'm backing this to protect the price (for the record).

Well why don't you get your bet on and then tell us your nap before the race is off or is that too simple for you?

I'm not really having a go but what you are posting is laughable. We could all claim winners after the race couldn't we?

Sorry if you're offended mate but there you go.

I've seen some BS in my time but he really takes the p**s.Big stakes don't mean jack s**t on betfair.You will more or less get the price you want.

Really BMAN ?? Liquidity on betfair is diar and of course you can get hefty bets laid just before the start of the race but not on horses that are double figure prices which i assume are the counts prefered bets. If a horse in the morning attracts just a hundred pounds it will crash in the morning re: hugh taylor etc so your comments either express your absolute ignorance or your inexperience as some punters stake more than a poxy tenner you know

The Count has given some sound advise on here, i would rather burn fifty pound notes than advise the likes of you. Tell them nothing count they are not worth the breath.

I couldn't give a f**k what you think krusty,there's more than one way to get a price on betfair,your probably just to thick to figure it out.I don't want to know any of your selections either,i can pick my own horses.And the fact you follow hugh taylor just shows the mug you are.

'' Follow Hugh Taylor '' ? I was using his tips as an example and no i do not follow hugh taylor i back my own selections thankyou.
Tell me bman how do you get £100 on a 25/1 shot with out the bots the few layers use vapourise the £2 dribbles they offer ? never mind a more substantial anount unless you want to sit their for hours nibbling away, asuming your backing a horse thats going to go off much shorter of course. Anyway that dark rock is calling you so go and crawl under it

Nice nap by the way paul , backing a handicapper that has flown up the handicap sound betting strategy you clearly took on little those who chose to enlighten the unenlightened.

Figure it out yourself.I forgot to mention my nap of the day was Corrib which won at 16/1.Will you believe that aswell.

Cheapside - Re The Count, are you telling me that if he told us he was backing a horse it would half in price because the Inform Racing forum new about it? There's only a handful of people reading these posts anyway.

All I say is give us one or two of the selections before they run. And yes he does make some sense with his posts but surely aftertiming is the worst isn't it? He would be best to post his comments and not post his bets once they have won is all I am saying.

Good constructive posts are more than welcome by me for sure.

And my nap today came second at 33/1 so I am a bit peeved but it would have been nice.

Good luck all