Nap of the day - Monday 24th May

Balance stands at -2.75
Todays Nap
3:00 Leicester
COME ON BUCKERS 1pt Win Bet

Re: Nap of the day - Monday 24th May

-8.2pts now.

Onwards and upwards.

I am off to Windsor tonight so will hopefully be able to watch my nap romp home.

7.40 Windsor - Edge Closer

Good luck all napsters

A sound investment paul we should get a run for our money with a lot of the others stong in the market have big questions to answer not least the so called hannon 1st string.

Back it with barry dennis

PAUL
re edge
im not sure about the romp home he has run 3 times in may without success, and i do believe he had breathing problems
he did recently run well

i believe that Tax Free will run well in this race

windsor race course is a tight course and Tax Fee has not run here before but he has won on tihjt racecourse ie THIRSK LH AND GOODWOOD
also TAX FREE ticks all the other boxes

i wont be betting in this race

i just thought i would give my opinion before the result is known i know the horse has not run well recently thats why im not betting in the race

also there is 4 other horse that the trainers think are better class no easy race to say romp home

Good points Rhur but I think course and distance winner, won in class and on good to firm andf Hannon does very well at Windsor. I think Richard Hughes was on the wrong one of Hannons two last week here so we will see.

I did want to pick one at Windsor as I am going and this looked a good race to look at.

Good luck

Paul i hope you have a good evening there

widsor was my first racecourse i rode on and i have never been lucky at windsor

do you get the boat to the r/c i enjoyed the crs but it needs a lot of work on it the stands are awfull

Hi Paul, What do you think to Scarlet Rocks 6:10 race
Have a great evening GOOD LUCK

Rhur.........if Tax Free didnt run well last time whcih hes never done before fresh doesnt that suggest something maybe amiss? or hes just cant maintain his form which is something few horses can do.
At 14/1 Edge closer c&d is the value and is in proven good form. The hannon 1st string on the figres has no chance but i noticed hannon ran a horse over a mile at newmarket last week then suddenly dropped to 6f where it hosed up having shown modest ability.
Everything is perfect for edge closer ground, trip course and jockey imo win or lose no regrettes, others have ground and trip issues.

THE COUNT
as i said it passes all filters but i wont be backing it because off out of form

but i still have no interest in the race

EDGE CLOSER seems to come to form in june july aug

may its run 3 times finishing 2nd no where 8th

that is the only filter of mine that it did not pass

but all other filters for EDGE CLOSE passes with flying colours

for me to put my money down it must be 100% right

but who knows in racing as we all no stats are there to be beaten

also as i have said before how many times must a stat take place before we can say no bet

a run of only 3 races in may might be to small to go on

but if i let that go then where do i say ok ill let this and that go

in an earlier race someone asked for WHAT DO YOU THINK i pointed out a couple of neg for his horse it did not finish in the first 3

i also mentioned EL DECENCY it past a lot of filters but if i remeber it failed on something
EL DECENCY finished 3rd i think the price was 14/1 not bad for 1 to win and 4 to place

thats how i would have betted it but i did not play

my nap of day is MASLAK in 8.40 windsor

at moment im 1.75 points up

so i will have 1 point to win

THE COUNT
re horse TAX

you say there might be a problem with the amount off time its been of the r/course

i would like to point out its stats on time off

it has won when its had
327 days off
190 days off
53 days off

today its had 58 days off
it did not run well on soft going so that wasa the bad run

so there is no clue to be gained by the amount of time of

but i stll will not back it

ROEDHELM
well done in the 6.10

Exactly my point was it ran badley lto when on past perfeormances it ran well on that ground thus something mebe wrong

Something amis with tax free should have wiped the floor with them if on song but mine was a good bet @ 14/1 e/w.

Thanks Rhur, I hope Paul had a look, Good Luck with your selection in the 8:40.

How has Poppys Rose won the last race at thirsk??
I had Fasliyanne.

Well my nap didn't win but ran well.

A great night at Windsor, the weather was fab and so was the course and fasilities, just as they normally are. For £19 entry for 'access all areas' you can't beat it for value on a warm summer night like we had tonight and we enjoyed every minute.

I decided to back two horses in each race at a fiver a time and selected Inform's two top rated plus an extra £10 on my nap which ran well but cam third, although I didn't back it each way.

Results as you will probably know are

Won 7/2
Won 5/1 (took 4/1)
Lost
Won 13/8 (took 9/4)
Won 8/15 (didn't back it too short)

Left before last race to get back to local for a few jars.

Overall on bets = =2.75pts.

No great shakes but great to cheer so many winners home and think we will go back in August.

If you haven't been then try and make the effort as Windsor is not the greatest for a view of the race but you can be about 10 yards from and on the finishing line plus the food/bars and amenities are class.

Lets look forward to tomorrow and maybe, just maybe a winning nap.

Good luck all