General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nap Of The Day Sat 15th

Not around for Saturday, but I hope to get off the mark with Halsion Chancer in the 5.10 at Newmarket, providing the price is right.

Good luck all.

Re: Nap Of The Day Sat 15th

Newbury 2:00 HELIODOR 6/1
Good Luck

Overall -2pts

Today

8.10 Doncaster - Tyfos

Looks to have a lot going for it rating wise if a little high in the weights but good draw I think and lightly raced with decent strike rate and forecast 25/1 so will be my nap.

Am putting it in a £1 each way yankee with

1.45 Newmarket - Rubenstar
2.15 Newmarket - Vainglory
3.50 Thirsk - Snow Bay

Good luck all with your naps!

Overall -2pts

Todays Nap

Antoniola 6:30 Doncaster

Others of interest for me today

Vainglory 2:15 Newmarket
Snow Bay 3:50 Thirsk
Captain Dunne 5:00 Thirsk
Stolt 5:30 Thirsk

The horse I like best today although not necessarily best in on my rating system is Pavershooz in the 5.00 at Thirsk so that will be my nap.

Others I like are: Heliodor and Arthur's Edge

5.10 Newmarket - Jake The Snake

Not a great day for the naps but I think a lot of us picked out Vainglory at 10/1 looking at the other threads

From my 4 I bet on today I went for horses that had excellent last three ratings more or less even or better than any other horse in their last three races. Vainglory was the only one that was also top 3 on ability rating so this maybe a good pointer also.

Good luck tomorrow

Just looking again at Vainglory only Audmar had one rating better than Vainglory from all the last three ratings and that horse came second. The speeds for Vainglory were massive compared to all the others and 10/1 was a great price. Should have had the mortgage on it

When you consider these last three ratings were finisdhing positions of 4th, 8th and 4th it shows the ratings in even better light as you would expect tis horse to have won its last three or something. Think Dubai Dynamo last nights last three form figures weren;t great either.

Sorry for hijacking the naps thread with info but hope it helps others.