General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Count & Beetlesheen

I had a look yesterday at the racing excluded handicaps, there were not any individual horse that I could see that stood out, so I did not commit.
As from Monday I will start with a pretend bank of £100.00 & work off £10.00 (10%) for each selection, this I will do through May to gain cofidence I will post any selections & explain why.
Regards Roedhelm

Re: The Count & Beetlesheen

Here's a question for ya,why do u want to report to these 2 lads who have never put up a selection of there own.Anybody can explain how handicaps work and backfit results to make it look like they are picking winners.

Hi Bman, I asked these guys to give me advise & they have obliged & Their support has been greately accepted, I do think that other members are picking up on their feed back as well, as I am relatvely new to the game & after a very hit & miss Flat season last year I wanted to improve and learn.
Hope this answers your question?
Regards Roedhelm

Hi Bman, if you want to take a look at my selections and look at The Counts comments you will see that he was right, both selections went down ( not even placed ) I respect any help & advise I can get & The Count & Beetlesheen are educating me.
Kind Regards
Roedhelm