General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paul's new each way system.

Checking back on yesterdays results using the ratings I came up with the following three bets.

Pendragon 2nd 6/1 (short head)
Jack My Boy Won 4/1
Sir Geoffrey Won 11/1

So prepare for all these to finish last today!

2.55 Wetherby, Toulouse Express
3.05 Ludlow, Taboran
3.15 Bath, Spinning Ridge
3.30 Wetherby, King's Majesty
4.35 Wetherby, Naughty Diesel.

Back to win or place depending on the price. All have at least 8 declared so three places will pay on Betfair.

I'm loving the ratings, I know there is a great system out there so will continue to try and find it.

Re: Paul's new each way system.

Yesterday

2.55 Wetherby, Toulouse Express Non Runner
3.05 Ludlow, Taboran 2nd 4/1
3.15 Bath, Spinning Ridge 2nd 5/1
3.30 Wetherby, King's Majesty Unplaced
4.35 Wetherby, Naughty Diesel 4th of 18 14/1

Today

2.20 Towcester, Sparkling Montjeu
3.20 Towcester, Spider Boy
3.30 Wolverhampton, Lopinot
3.50 Towcester, Well Mick
4.20 Towcester, Tricky Tree
5.15 Newcastle, Luisiade

One placed only at 11/1.

System abhort!!

Will keep looking.

Hi Paul,
I personaly prefer the flat racing, Yesterday especially at Newcastle was a frustrating one because there seemed to be horses winning that had hardly any ratings at all, I thought I would have had a decent day yesterday but managed to hold my own, I do think Ian's Inform system is excellent,Do you think that your E/W system has not worked very well over the time you have been trying it out or it has not been working over the past week? best of luck

Hi mate, I only looked at it the other day so no real testing at all but a day like yeaterday puts me off a system quickly

The system was look at the AVG ratings and if only one of the top 3 rated had run its last three runs in 60 days or less it was an each way selection. It may have some basis so you could check it out. I may look at any selections later.

Good luck!

I meant to say also only 3yo+ or 4Yo+ on the flat and no maidens, nhf on the jumps.

I have put todays below to see.

2.20 Winc Marigolds Way
3.00 Ling Alfredtheordinary
3.40 Yarm Atacam Sunrise
5.00 Ling Bobs Dreamflight
6.05 Nott Thoughtsofstardom
7.50 Sedge Samizdat

Pauls new each way system is not continuing....

By backing horses each way you will back more losers (unplaced). iTS a false security blanket. Ask yourself a question when about to back a horse '' will this win '' the price is meaningless (be sensible though and dont back odds on). By doing this you will not only become more disciplined and patient but also make a much more money and become a beter judge and punter.
Just becuase there racing doesnt mean you havde to back a horse unless is a great bet , risk reward is the key.