General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A/W

A method i have been using on the aw is,

top 3 master ratings, top rated in the last 3 races,

and same fig of last 3 races in course & distance.

this year has not been too good but the previous 4 seasons have been great.

only use on the aw season so you don't get tripped up by a good flat horse.

Barry

Re: A/W

Regarding the Top Rated on Its Last Three Runs are you referring to the average column

Hi Stuart,

no what i mean is the 3 runs that follow the master rating,

I have been thinking of throwing the ave. into the pot but will leave it till the aw starts again in November.

Barry

Have you got an example of a selection even if it's not on the AW today?

Thanks.

Hi Barry

Thanks for the reply but Im still not sure. Are you saying for example that the last three runs should say ie: 78,78,78 and course and distance should say 78,78 or have I misunderstood you? Sorry about this but Im fairly new to this kind of approach.

Hi Stuart & Paul.

9-20 wolv top rated Naheel-81, Nayessence-80, Looks the Business-81

out of the last 3 rated Nayessence had 2 of its races rated-80.

holding your mouse over Nayessence you will see that it has won at the distance & the course.as well has 80 at course & distance

Barry

Just look at the way that it has been selected then add what you will think will impropve it

Hi Barry,

There are others to consider just not the top 3 in the master, I can see where you are coming from, and I would be interested in your SR for the previous data you have.

The angle of achieving the master figure in the last 3 races and combining with the cse and dis if both match then this a decent bet on the AW, no matter where on the ratings the selection maybe.

Look forward seeing your selections

Sean

Hi, I am afraid i can't give you any strike rate's ect as i only treat this as an hoby.

I just put this up to try to help people who are new to the game as a starting point.

It's your selection's Sean that we sould follow as they have been great.

If i picked one for tomorrow it would be Desperate Dan but there are better horse's in the race if they can handle the A/W

Barry