General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Value tips

Hey guys,

I am currently last years top tipster on betfinder, and lie 2nd for the current season...

I will post my value selections based on the ratings, pretty much an overall picture on the ratings.

I do advise that all selections are followed each way or a 10/20 style bet on exchanges.

Hope to find you all plenty winners...

Cheers

Sean

Re: Value tips

A few high priced value horses to consider today...

1410 Wincanton No Women No Cry 14/1
1705 Wincanton Royal Prodigy 28/1

1510 Ascot Royal Max 25/1
1545 Ascot Misty Dancer 16/1
1655 Ascot Ameeq 40/1

1605 Stratford Peaceful Means 14/1
1715 Stratford Ovethenight 16/1

NAP for today I will plump for Royal Max 1510 Ascot

Very nice! 25/1 winner and a 20/1 placed.

Looking forward to your future selections.

hi paul,

thanks for the message.

I will be probably just concentrate on the weekend races, as not really enough time due to boring day job! Though if I come across anything of decent value in the week I will post up.

So SAS racing for you all to consider with the value selections

Ok here are todays higher value selections....

Value Selections

Leicester
1355 – Sunrise Safari 14/1

1535 – Carcinetto 28/1

Sandown

1330 Treaty Flyer 25/1

1400 Artic Wings 28/1
Akarshan 25/1

1430 Chaninbar 14/1

1505 Killyglen 40/1
Church Island 25/1

1540 Cat Junior 12/1

1615 Steele Tango 25/1

Not too bad today with Church Island 20/1 SP (early alot bigger) and Sunrise Safari 20/1 SP winning and Carcinetto a gutsy 2nd 14/1 Sp (Again alot bigger early doors)

Very very good tipping mate. Excellent prices too!

Outstanding tipping good luck to you.

Absolutely brilliant tipping.what more can i say.

well done seanstar your the man

cheers guys...

Hope to find more good price winners for you all...

What I may look at throughout the week is put up the value selections for the Bet365 4+1 races, these are the only races with early odds, which is key in the process.

I cant promise winners every day with the bet365 races as they are so competitive, but I truly believe profit throughout the month can be achieved.

Today bit of lull after yesterdays manic card....

315 Bath Apex 16/1

425 Bath Impressible 20/1

455 Bath Avonvalley 14/1

525 Bath Piazza San Pietro 12/1 (this race is probably the hardest to call, a few with decent value, one is Ghost Dancer 18/1 an each way chance)

305 Ludlow Cool Bob 18/1

340 Ludlow Vertueux 12/1

415 Ludlow Gleann An Sagart 11/1

220 Wetherby Almond Court 16/1

435 Wetherby Daarth 10/1

would you recomend win or ew bets on your tips

Hi Blue,

Well I normally look at placing a win bet and double the place bet, so say 1pt for win and 2pts for the place on betfair.

BOG offers are best for the selections if you are looking at betting away from the exchanges. Betting each way is probably the safe option for the selections, as backing higher odds, you will at least get a small return if the selection places.

Getting on early is key a lot of the time with these selections as this is when the value is there to be had.

I do advise just stay within your means as following the higher odds, sometimes barren runs can occur, though from the selections I have made, 3 winners over 20/1 +, so it only takes one of the selections to come in and makes up for barren runs quite quick.

Value selecting is a long term process, and profits are very rewarding.

Great tipping Sean. You want to ditch that day job and go full time on the gg's. Best Tipster around.

All 8 selections down today ...onward and upward...as I mentioned in previous post, these type of days do happen with the higher priced tips.

I will keep track of the win only profit with the selections and long term hope to produce a decent profit from these selections.

Tomorrow another day and I will have a close look at the early prices on bet365 and post anything decent that maybe value early doors.

Ok for the first of the bet365 free bet races the 410 at Newcastle.

A competitive field going to post, and the value tip based from the ratings looks to be Masta Plasta at 10/1.

The second race for a chance to win a free bet is the 640 at Windsor.

There are a couple coming up with decent value in this race at the moment, the one for me that catches the eye is Ebraam, hopefully a decent winter on the AW with help win this at odds of 20/1.

BET 365 SELECTIONS:
1610 NEWCASTLE
MASTA PLASTA 10/1 1PT EW OR 1PT WIN 2PT PLACE

1840 WINDSOR
EBRAAM 20/1 1PT EW OR 1PT WIN 2PT PLACE