Bayou Guide Service

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Salt Water Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dularge Reds & Trout!

Sorry for lack of posting reports but I've been too busy with the construction of our all new 3300 sq.ft 'Lakehouse II' the past few months. Just don't feel up to sitting on a computer after working all day. We are about 65 % complete and looking forward to this great asset. Most of our trips lately have been right behind the camp. Our Pro Drives can get us right to the fish as its been a mixed bag of reds,trout and bass on most days. Got in an afternoon trip with a crew from Minnesota as they were looking to bust up some trout and reds. Winds were brisk but the guys were up to the challenge. We fished right behind the 'Lakehouse' in my Pro Drive and the fish cooperated. Our first stop produced only 5 fish but the second stop was where we hit the mother load. Trout after trout on Bunker swim baits had the guys looking to fill up the box. They caught a few south Louisiana reds too as the bite couldn't have been any better. Burned about a gallon of gas as you don't have to go far right now to find fish. Capt Brady and I will be running trips in the 18 ft. surface drive boats from now through the end of March. The cost is 375.00 per day for 2 people for up to 6 hours. Lodging is available at the 'Lakehouse' if you need an overnight stay. Good luck fishing.

Capt Bill Lake
985-637-3712
www.captlake.com