Bayou Guide Service

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Salt Water Fishing Reports
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dularge Reds!

Down In Dularge! Trudy Matherne and her family joined me for her long overdue fishing trip from last year. Trudy works at Synergy Bank in Houma and won a fishing charter with me from the bank. We didn't get to take the trip last year as my wife got sick and I was out of work for 11 months taking care of her. I finally got them in the boat last Saturday and what a great time they had catching fish. We started out off the coast picking up a handful of trout but it was rough and the girls had a rough time. We headed back in for Plan B which was catching redfish. We tried one spot with no luck when Capt Alden called and said he was on a great bite. 20 minutes later we arrived and it was on big time! When we pulled up Capt Alden had 2 fish on and soon after it was double and triple hook ups on the big 26 ft Pathfinder. Trudy and her family caught redfish after redfish until the tide switched and then it was over. One good thing about fishing Dularge that I have learned after fishing this area for over 45 years is that you can always find something to catch! Good luck fishing.Capt Bill Lake 985-637-3712 www.captlake.com - See more at: http://www.louisianasportsman.com/lpca/index.php?section=reports&event=view&action=full_report&id=201825#sthash.wg1eFImA.dpuf