Return to Website

Four Hills Ranch Forum

Where the stars shine like diamonds in the sky!

A meeting place for neighbors. 
Feel free to post a message or start a new topic!

Choose your own format (board style or threaded style) for viewing this forum...

Four Hills Ranch Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Don't Shoot!

I wanted to say a formal "hello to everyone". Our property just closed yesterday- woo hoo! We are very excited to have found such a beautiful place to live.

Just to let you all know, we have a silver Toyota Tundra with a shell, a silver '09 Corola.

Some of the other trucks that may be joining us out there at times are a white '06 Highlander,
'91 white Chevy PU missing lots of paint- good 'ol Chevy primer recall from the 1990's,
also has a white shell and a '08 Blue Chevy 1500 with a matching shell.

So if you see any of those trucks- Please don't shoot!!

Take care!
Sara & Joe

Re: Don't Shoot!

Congrats on closing your land purchase! Welcome to the 4 Hills community. This is a gorgeous weekend to enjoy it (if you're out here).

Sherrian and I have been busy with developing our front yard: a new rock wall garden, planting things, and starting a patio/sand pit for the kiddies next to their playhouse. We have also been busy tilling the veggie garden and building four more raised bed boxes.

Along with a mild case of sunburn, I'm re-discovering some unused muscles lately. . Since I haven't gotten around to ordering PX90 yet, this ranch work will have to serve as my "muscle confusion" workout.

BTW, what are you guys planning to do with your parcel?

P.S. I'll try to keep all of your vehicles--and allied vehicles in mind.