Return to Website

Four Hills Ranch Forum

Where the stars shine like diamonds in the sky!

A meeting place for neighbors. 
Feel free to post a message or start a new topic!

Choose your own format (board style or threaded style) for viewing this forum...

Four Hills Ranch Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Property sneaks

I checked on One Eye's property and found the wood stove missing. The pink trailer had been busted into which to my knowledge had been heavily locked. I don't know any of the inventory in there. I just feel badly because Bill asked me to keep an eye out...
This is disturbing and I wonder at the opportunity to see odd vehicles now. Seems I miss them!

But I am not watching the roads not properties. I am wondering who is watching me???

Re: Property sneaks

Well, here we go again. It's not possible to keep an eye on others' properties 24/7, but we can reduce the odds of a successful "hit" by being vigilant. I follow unfamiliar vehicles whenever possible, get tag numbers and vehicle descriptions, too. Any description of the driver is helpful, too.

Sherrian is keeping a list of vehicles, so anyone with suspicious vehicle info should forward it to us. We relay it to the Sheriff and they get back to us with info about the vehicle, like if it's a rancher truck or whatnot. They won't give us the driver's info/address, but at least it keeps the law apprised of unfamiliar vehicles on 4 Hills.

Be a snitch. Tell us what, when, where, etc.

Now that the weather is improving we can expect more visitors--but that also means more patrols, too!

Re: Property sneaks

Nancy; Sorry to hear this, I did read your' article before I left town but had to run, so I wish I still had my ole' Rott-Weiller Nany; I am not sure what area you live in but if you have a drive way you can get a wire-less alarm. They are nice to alert you to visitors. I had 1 so I could know someone pulled up at my home in Anaheim,CA. " Worked Great and inexpensive. Sad there is so many " Bad " people out in this ole' world. They try to prey on us good doers.