Return to Website

Four Hills Ranch Forum

Where the stars shine like diamonds in the sky!

A meeting place for neighbors. 
Feel free to post a message or start a new topic!

Choose your own format (board style or threaded style) for viewing this forum...

Four Hills Ranch Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
4HRPOA CANDIDATE BIOGRAPHY - SHERRIAN BLOOMQUIST

Sherrian Bloomquist, Lot 1055
Email: B3@infomagic.net Cell: 928-699-9155

I am running for re-election to the Four Hills Ranch Board.
I have served on the Board as Secretary, Treasurer, and currently as a Vice President.

Over the past three years, I have:

• Helped facilitate the transition of the POA’s business from a management company to a professional bookkeeper with volunteer Board member assistance.
• Volunteered countless hours updating our POA member mailing list.
• Mailed welcome letters to new owners with full-disclosure information regarding our CC&Rs and Bylaws, etc.
• Strived to establish a transparent and non-adversarial relationship with the POA membership regarding annual assessments, late fees, member questions, etc.
• Strived to establish a good working relationship with our sister association, Howard Mesa Ranch, regarding the common road improvements.
• Communicated with professional road builders in identifying better ways to improve our roads.

My future goals include:

• Continued efforts to maintain a transparent and non-adversarial relationship with the POA membership.
• Consultation with road building professionals in designing quality road plans.
• Pursuing aggressive cost containment measures to prevent annual assessment increases.
• Establishing reasonable guidelines for enforcing our CC&Rs.
• Updating our Bylaws and CC&Rs to reflect accurate and current policies.
• Creating a Community Awareness Program, e.g., “Know Your Neighbor”,
-- to identify trespassers
-- to prevent loss and damage to our properties
-- to preserve historic sites from illegal pilfering

Thank you for your support.
I look forward to serving you over the next three years.

Re: 4HRPOA CANDIDATE BIOGRAPHY - SHERRIAN BLOOMQUIST

You go girl!
I am praying for a decent board and many good days to come. Thank you for your service and bless you for tolerating it all so far!

Scrambled Eggs! nVG