Return to Website

Four Hills Ranch Forum

Where the stars shine like diamonds in the sky!

A meeting place for neighbors. 
Feel free to post a message or start a new topic!

Choose your own format (board style or threaded style) for viewing this forum...

Four Hills Ranch Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Xmas Tree at Espee

Marie and I were talking last weekend about the tree. We thought we should suggest everyone get an ornament and put it on the tree. I found some oversized ones at Big Lots that at appropriate size and cost. I will place them after Thanksgiving. C'mon anyone who is coming in to decorate!

I have always tried to decorate the ones around the property and once down in the flood area small tree on Espee. I DO try to take them down By March. I have other holidays thru February to mark.

We made bird happy trees with pine cones with peanut butter and bird seed as well. THe cows like them as well. SO we hang them higher now. You can fill grapefruit halves with seed and PB as well. I hung with 4 wire affair as in lampshades etc.

I also have old lamp shades upside down with lights in them as luminaries. It is protected but cheerful. I think the solar garden lights would be just as happy
in the tree as under it!

Perhaps we can take them down this year?? this is a "green issue" for the ranch! Smiles! N